Capitol Armory ad

Thinking about MAX-11/15 Upper Receiver for my M11/9mm....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PUCKER

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2021
    DFW
    Anyone here have one / tried it? My M11/9mm is "original" other than replacing the buffer blocks and using Shockwave mags. It's a fun little bullet hose, bought it in '96 for $650 (yeah, I should've bought more and various other "toys" too but I had just got out of college and didn't have the foresight or the $$$$). I like the idea of the versatility of this (and ALL of the other Lage uppers). Thinking I'd go with the MAX-11/15 Upper Receiver with Internal Recoil Mechanism:

Appreciate your input!!

Reactions: Eli

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    A buddy has had a M10/9 upper and he loves it, and was on the waiting list for the 5.56. Never heard if he had received it yet.

I didn't care for M10/9 upper as it felt heavy & strange to me, but I'm spoiled as far as machine pistols go.

PUCKER

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2021
    DFW
    I ordered the IRM unit yesterday - my rationale is that I do not have to drill a hole in the receiver (which you have to do with the AR buffer variant). Received my confirmation email today from Lage, I'm #105 on the list, they predict 4-6 months of wait time. Looking forward to it! Now to stock up on even more 5.56!!

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I ordered the IRM unit yesterday - my rationale is that I do not have to drill a hole in the receiver (which you have to do with the AR buffer variant). Received my confirmation email today from Lage, I'm #105 on the list, they predict 4-6 months of wait time. Looking forward to it! Now to stock up on even more 5.56!!
    You might want to find if its ammo sensitive, before buying something it won't run on.

PUCKER

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2021
    DFW
    You might want to find if its ammo sensitive, before buying something it won't run on.

I hear ya, from a thread I've got over on ARF on the subject, replies from owners of the same upper:

"I have one for one of my Mac 11/9’s and love it. It eats all kinds of ammo too!"

"I'm happy with my m11 upper. Anything from Lage will be damn good quality. mines runs and runs and runs"

"My Max10/15 runs like a top. It's a great upper. My Max 10/31 runs like a top too. Buy all the Lage things."

or.slacker

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 27, 2018
    US
    I've been on the wait list for 8+ months. I have about 4 months left to receive mine. I did just come back from touring their factory. They are good folks and make a great product. I already have their .22 cal kit, and I have no hesitations to get the .223 kit. While I already have a hole in the back of my m11, I chose the internal springs so I can also get the folding stock. Once I played with the one they had in the factory, I knew that's what I "NEEDED".

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

PUCKER

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2021
    DFW
    Well, it's been 6 months...and I got the email with "your upper is ready....pay for it in five days or we move on to the next person"....so, paid for it and ordered some additional goods...impatiently waiting LOL!!

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LandenR
    Top Bottom