• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    Since I work from home my outside contact is limited.
    I have to agree I have an immune system for a reason and taking drugs of this nature IMO is not a wise choice.

DirtyD

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2008
    Spring
    I never had a flu shot until I joined the military, and now with their wonderful mandatory vaccinations, every year, within 48 hours of getting the flu shot, guess what, I get the flu.... think I will cause a hell of a stink and pass on this one if it becomes neccesary.

frijolero817

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2009
    Fort Worth
    I never had a flu shot until I joined the military, and now with their wonderful mandatory vaccinations, every year, within 48 hours of getting the flu shot, guess what, I get the flu.... think I will cause a hell of a stink and pass on this one if it becomes neccesary.

You gotta love those and the 9 antrhax, smallpox, and whatever else they put in you when you get ready to go overseas. What was funny to me is that the possible biological attacks that would be used with anthrax are the inhaled variety, and the vaccines don't even help with that.

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    I'm never getting a flu shot. If you do a little research into how they come up with them, you'll see they are pretty much ineffective. They have something like a 10% effectiveness, BEST case, or so I've heard. Since strains of diseases and other harmful biological stuff are constantly evolving and changing from person to person, they basically (this is how I understand it at least) take samples of the current strain, take a WAG (wild @ss guess) about what it may turn into a year or two from now, and then build a "vaccine" based on that. At least that's how I understand it, I could be wrong. Things change a hell of a lot in 1-2yrs, so that's highly inefficient. It's a complete waste of time as far as I'm concerned.

DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    Heard on the news this morning that two part testing of a vaccine will begin on children. But don't worry, parents will be reimbursed for their travel!

Will post the story if I find it.

Major Woody

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2008
    I never take the shot, never get it. If I do get it, I let the body builds up natural defenses. I used to trust our govt and doctors, not any more. The experimental vaccine contains Squaline, it causes alot of problems. The last time they had swine flu here, the vaccines killed dozens. Coupled with a rush to produce one, poor QC, and the following articles:
    CTV.ca l How were bird flu viruses sent to unsuspecting labs? or
    CTV.ca l Baxter admits flu product contained live bird flu virus [hope the links are right]

Top Bottom