• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    Heading out to work this morning I caught some jack wagon trying to pry open the saddle bag lock on my big bike in our parking garage. I wasn't riding that bike today so I'm not sure if the damage is just cosmetic. Hoping my key still works in the lock.
    You have my permission to.......

Gut choot the jerk wad.....:machine:

innominate

Asian Cajun
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Austin
    You have my permission to.......

Gut choot the jerk wad.....:machine:
    I prefer kneecapping. A 22 round to each kneecap!
    Did ya hurt him?
    No. For a few reasons. Hands were full. Helmet, tablet and getting my phone out of my pocket to take pictures of the guy. We've had a lot to crime in our garages over the past year. Multiple vehicle break in's, a bmw suv had one front wheel with axle removed etc. So I'm watching the guy and watching my right to make sure no one else is moving my way as I'm asking him wtf he's doing. I snap a couple quick shitty pics as I'm moving right. He walks away to the far stairwell as I'm calling 911. Also, I'm not carrying. I work in a hospital and ride to work. I can't carry in and I'm not going to leave my pistol in my bike or scooter.

Some nights I stay up late or wake up in the middle of the night and have walked the garage but never saw anyone when I did. Just happened on this pos today.

Our apt management has said they are not going to install cameras in the garages. We have multiple outer doors to the 3 apartments here with broken locks. They've been broken for months. We've been looking at other apartments lately. When I told my gf what happened this am she said we're definitely moving now. She had a scooter in the garage. This is where her scooter is parked at this moment lol.
    Screenshot_20210721-220808_Blink.jpg

innominate

Asian Cajun
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Austin
    @innominate I'm glad you're okay, and yeah, with your apartment management taking that view of things, looks like moving is a good idea.
    Yeah. I'm in love with our current patio. We have a 10'x20' patio. That's unheard of for an apartment. But the management is crap. Also about 1/4 of the retail space is vacant. That includes 2 anchor restaurant spaces. One just went out during covid but the other larger anchor restaurant space has been vacant for going on 4 years. We're just north of UT. If you can't rent out retail here you have your head up your ass.

ETA. The lady says we're moving. So I guess we're moving.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Heading out to work this morning I caught some jack wagon trying to pry open the saddle bag lock on my big bike in our parking garage. I wasn't riding that bike today so I'm not sure if the damage is just cosmetic. Hoping my key still works in the lock.
    Said jackwagon limping know from the boot in his ars?

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Some years ago, I was the lead mechanic and rental equipment shop supervisor, and I got to work many times an hour to half an hour before anyone else. I'd cut on the air compressors, the the heater or fans, start a pot of coffee and sort through my paperwork and such make my lists for the day.

One morning, I thought I kept hearing a kitten's meow. At first I just thought I was hearing things since I was in the shop area and no one else was there yet.. After about ten minutes, I figured there was a cat or a kitten somewhere around. I finally found him, hiding out in a 3" water/trash pump inlet! He was solid black and tiny! I looked high and low around the shop because I figured he must have some others with him or the momma cat. Never found any others.

I brought him home and he's been here for about eight or nine years now. Wife named him Jasper.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Usually pretty much every day I can see these types of things at work.
    Some cooler than others for sure.
    4a022e42bf8e134c01bd2c632acc7d93.jpg

56a4ace5db8888d83b8ee588e95d4cbd.jpg

3e43f0d2a6560b0b019fab3c43754860.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    There were better* planes in WWII, but for pure sexieness the P-38 is tops in my book.

*better as in a specific task, but the P-38 could do it all and do it well.

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Yep. Love the Mustang. Used to be a show with Robert Conrad about “Pappy” and his crew during WW2 called Black Sheep Squadron. I watched it every chance I got.

Texas45

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 10, 2020
    Not where you are
    There were better* planes in WWII, but for pure sexieness the P-38 is tops in my book.

*better as in a specific task, but the P-38 could do it all and do it well.

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk

Well next time Ill get picsnof the Corsair the Wildcat The Lightning and a few others in the mans collection of close to 50 vintage aircraft.

Not to mention the Falcon 2000 Citation 10x Bell 429 and others in his corporate fleet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom