• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • paknheat

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2022
    Texas
    a small shop in Corsicana Tx

We lived in Corsicana for about a year and a half when we came back to Texas. I liked it there.

Worked for Baylor over in Waxahachie for a bit before we found our place in Palestine.

Your shop behind Super One Foods?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Tblack89

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 3, 2022
    Hutto tx
    1660437990202.jpeg

mad88minute

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 13, 2017
    Houston
    Did a little work last week in Port Arthur. It was a very strange place to be. Socioeconomically different from anywhere else I've ever visited.

Did have a good view of some cool ships coming down the chanel.
    IMG_20220805_115829.jpg
    IMG_20220805_112327674.jpg

Sent from my moto g power (2022) using Tapatalk

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    Did a little work last week in Port Arthur. It was a very strange place to be. Socioeconomically different from anywhere else I've ever visited.

Did have a good view of some cool ships coming down the chanel. View attachment 338535 View attachment 338536

You still see blue tarps on roofs?

I used to do a lot of fishing down in the Sabine area & would see blue tarp roofs 8 years after Ike

mad88minute

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 13, 2017
    Houston
    You still see blue tarps on roofs?

I used to do a lot of fishing down in the Sabine area & would see blue tarp roofs 8 years after Ike
    Blue tarps, homes with no roofs entirely, just about the entire city needs a coat of paint, office buildings with windows covered in plywood. The plywood was so old and bleached it was probably 10+ years old.

I packed food for the trip so I was eating out of my cooler, but a coworker always buys his food. It was strange looking for restaurants and the only options were mom and pop joints. That being said the food was amazing.

I've never searched Google maps for fast food in a city before and not had a McDonalds pop up.

SrsTwist

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2022
    Austin
    I do DoorDash type food delivery in Austin. I hang out downtown because that's where the highest density of orders and highest payouts are. I see how the homeless f**k up our cities. I'm constantly panhandled. I see people smoking meth right out on the street. I see them freaking out when totally high. I see severely mentally ill people acting out all over the place. I see homeless sleeping everywhere, right on the sidewalks. I see small tent encampments surrounded by fields of trash. I see homeless people fighting all the time, sometimes extremely violently. I see them drinking, smoking, puking and pissing. And people just walk by it all pretending not to see it, acting as if it's normal. Which I guess it's become.

Top Bottom