• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013

innominate

I didn't sign any release for my med records!
    Gee I led a boring work life, except getting hooked up to 1200 volts.
    Not work but as a kid I got to crawl around some Minuteman sites and the turbine rooms at the dam at Branson.

Last edited:

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    Saw this one while working in Downtown Austin. I'm not even mad honestly, it's got to be better than living in a tent. To bad they didn't apply that much effort into finding themselves a job. #mobilehobo
    20220801_070946.jpg

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Saw this one while working in Downtown Austin. I'm not even mad honestly, it's got to be better than living in a tent. To bad they didn't apply that much effort into finding themselves a job. #mobilehobo
    View attachment 343542

I’ve seen that hunk of shît of 360 & Ben White and had the exact same thoughts. What scares is that it seems to have moved locations since.

dsgrey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2015
    Denton County
    I’ve seen that hunk of shît of 360 & Ben White and had the exact same thoughts. What scares is that it seems to have moved locations since.
    Should be towed and destroyed. I don't see a tag sticker in the front windshield...not that anyone would ever approve an inspection.

BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX
    I occasionally see people with GoPros mounted as high quality dash cams. If I could afford to do that I could start one hell of a YouTube channel. The crazy stuff I see both on and next to the streets downtown would provide plenty of material.
    GoPro knock-offs cost a fraction of the original overpriced brand. I think I got mine for $40. That included a carrying case and watertight enclosure.
    A memory card will run you another $10 or so and record hours and hours of video.
    If you power the camera from its USB port, you won't need to worry about battery life.

If you decide to go this route, don't forget to mention your YT channel here!

Wudidiz

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball
    Damn cafeteria is getting rid of Coke products and bringing in Pepsi. But they are keeping Coke products in the Dr lounge. Bunch of bull shit
    Apparently, non-doctors are not considered worthy of Coke products at your communist workplace. If the docs were worth a shit, it would be them who would fight this type of double standard. You would think at least one of them would be embarrased by this patronizing communist bullshit and speak out.

Top Bottom