20220603_120133.jpg

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    I guess this would fall under things you see at work...

HR sent out a global email encouraging us to change the company logo on our email signature block to rainbow stripes instead of our typical single color logo to celebrate pride month. No biggie, they send that out every year and I along with just about all of the other US employees just ignore it. This time though, we were encouraged to include our preferred pronoun on the title block as well. This lunacy has me considering changing employment.
    I figure since there appears to be no boundaries, why stop at pronouns? I’m thinking of going straight to adjectives and insist on being addressed as “The Amazing .....”.
    In the email, they talk about being socially inclusive of everybody. Funny, I never considered it relevant in my work duties to know or even care what my coworkers do in their own time. Guess this is my chance to suggest flack vest Fridays so that I can feel inclusive.

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where

HR sent out a global email encouraging us to change the company logo on our email signature block to rainbow stripes instead of our typical single color logo to celebrate pride month. No biggie, they send that out every year and I along with just about all of the other US employees just ignore it. This time though, we were encouraged to include our preferred pronoun on the title block as well. This lunacy has me considering changing employment.
    I figure since there appears to be no boundaries, why stop at pronouns? I’m thinking of going straight to adjectives and insist on being addressed as “The Amazing .....”.
    In the email, they talk about being socially inclusive of everybody. Funny, I never considered it relevant in my work duties to know or even care what my coworkers do in their own time. Guess this is my chance to suggest flack vest Fridays so that I can feel inclusive.

Should put you identify as a AR15 with a GASTON FLAG as your new picture....lol. if anyone bitches tell them they're racist bigots.

mad88minute

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 13, 2017
    Houston
    Our security at work is off duty officers. Today the particular officer was carrying a M&P but he didn't have a magazine in it. He had one on his belt. I mentioned it to a coworker that use to be a trooper. He said the guy probably didn't realize he didn't have a magazine in the pistol. That thought hadn't crossed my mind. Wonder how often that happens.
    I drove armored car for a very short time after the army. At least once a week someone would go to clear their weapon in the clearing barrel only to find they never loaded it. Once in my 6 months there someone cleared the chamber the quick way.

Sent from my moto g power (2022) using Tapatalk

mad88minute

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 13, 2017
    Houston

If you can pick your pronouns you can pick your adjectives.

Love it. Heard it this weekend for the first time.

Sent from my moto g power (2022) using Tapatalk

innominate

Asian Cajun
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Austin
    I told my boss about the non-functional swing down eye wash station. They fixed it today. So instead of moving the soap dispenser or using a longer swing arm to clear the dispenser, so the arm can stay upright and out of the way as designed when not in use, this is their solution
    20220712_161818.jpg

Top Bottom