• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BMF500

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 21, 2019
    Magnolia
    Idk about putting them down for price. Looks on the other hand, lol. The first one I handled, a looter had thrown away under a store rack during a riot. Checking out the looks, and weight, I decided that throwing it away was probably the best idea!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    That can be said about many others as well. Unfortunately for them that statement is true for the entire product line!
    Guns International

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    I have no dog in the hunt when it comes to firearm brands and like Glock okay and own two, but far from a fanboy.

However, I did pick up a used Glock 26 with a little holster wear for $300 with 4 mags, the box, and all the paperwork. So I guess it's all relative. Hard for me to think even the most ardent Glock hater would think that's not a good value.

zackmars

Free 1911 refinishing
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    I do. I also know that ALL makes and models have failures. I understand that ALL makes and models have their niche in the market and usage. I don't disparage any except for Glock; mainly just the cultist like followers.

You can say whatever you want, pot metal has no place being on a defensive firearm.

zackmars

Free 1911 refinishing
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    Not all firearms are for a defensive purpose.

Ah yes, hi points are the #1 choice for plinking and for people looking for a range toy.

Because of the price point they meet, they are often the go-to choice for people who don't have a lot of money

But they aren't getting a lot for their money. A pot metal slide that can't handle impacts, and magazines that are terrible. Maybe the new version fizes these issues, but when people say hi points are reliable, or "built like tanks" its clear that they have never really gone through one, or shot more than a few hundred rounds through one

Top Bottom