• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoytinak

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas of course
    So I'm sitting on my front porch just now drinking a beer a relaxing when I see this walking along my fence line. I don't see any beards but I'm sure they're around....Why can't they do this during huntin season? :)

Target Sports

mac79912

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    I know the feeling.I saw a lot of large wild turkeys on my trip to Hunt,Texas.They were everywhere.:D

kville79

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2008
    Austin
    I have the same luck with Deer... I can spend DAYS without ever seeing a single deer during hunting season.... as soon as it's over, or even during season in place I can't shoot them... I see tons of deer.

juwaba98

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    North Zulch, TX
    I have the same luck with Deer... I can spend DAYS without ever seeing a single deer during hunting season.... as soon as it's over, or even during season in place I can't shoot them... I see tons of deer.

I was standing on my front porch last night with my Dad putting glass on a nice wide 8-point (inch or so outside his ears) and a young tall 6-point. They were less than 40yds away and coming to water. They hung out for a couple of hours and were watching my Dad and I about as close as we were watching them but never seemed to care. I'm willing to bet they come back but once the season rolls in I'll likely never see them again. Funny how that works:rolleyes:

Top Bottom