Patriot Mobile

They are just protesters until they destroy your town.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    IIRC, he was charged with Murder 2, and Manslaughter 3. He could be found not guilty of Murder 2, and guilty of Manslaughter 3 by the jury. Or vice versa. Juries can be quite fickle.
    Gun Zone Deals

Coop45

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    texas
    IIRC, he was charged with Murder 2, and Manslaughter 3. He could be found not guilty of Murder 2, and guilty of Manslaughter 3 by the jury. Or vice versa. Juries can be quite fickle.
    Heavens YES! Have you ever been on a jury with 10 women?

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    MN gives the jury the ability to convict on lesser included charges.

I wonder if that's explained well to the jurys? I believe Officer Yanez got off free in MN.

Clearly that was a much different case than this one, but if I had to pick only one officer to send to the big house, I know which direction I'd be leaning.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Charge him with the highest to placate the masses and let the jury sort it out. Chicken Sh*&ts

At this point, I'm not sure even a public hanging would suffice. And if or when Chauvin goes to trial, what if he's found not guilty? Who are they going to blame then? I do remember the Rodney King riots in LA being televised after those officers were found not guilty.

Mohawk600

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Austin
    At this point, I'm not sure even a public hanging would suffice. And if or when Chauvin goes to trial, what if he's found not guilty? Who are they going to blame then? I do remember the Rodney King riots in LA being televised after those officers were found not guilty.
    If he is aquitted the United States will erupt......it will be truly like the Purge movie.

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    Seems even his wife wasn't very supportive of him. She filed for divorce the day he was arrested.

Yes, but it's come out now that he was in talks to plead guilty before the arrest was made, so he and she both knew it was coming, and if he was negotiating a guilty plea, the divorce filing was probably the recomendation of the lawyer since the writing was on the wall.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Yes, but it's come out now that he was in talks to plead guilty before the arrest was made, so he and she both knew it was coming, and if he was negotiating a guilty plea, the divorce filing was probably the recomendation of the lawyer since the writing was on the wall.

Quite possible. But I'm wondering if there was marital discord and his arrest was the breaking point for her?

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    The media just fuels the problem.

The media creates the problem if it kind of matches any narrative that results in more people paying attention to the media. Coronavirus news was getting old and folks were tuning out. A black guy resisted arrest and a single photo of a white cop pinning him down was enough to switch the top story.

I'm not saying kneeling on a handcuffed guys neck for 8 1/2 minutes is acceptable, but one snapshot compared to 20 minutes or so of video that hasn't been released isn't how to represent the whole story.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom