ARJ Defense ad

..these morons scare the heck outta me..

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Whisky

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    the mommy who, while shopping at WMT, was shot and killed by her toddler - using her CHL pistol !

a 15 y/o dolt, while pig hunting, had his pistol fall out of it's holster, go off and shoot him in the arm (local news this morning) ! one lucky s.o.b. !
    Venture Surplus ad

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    It may be hard to be believe, but accidents can happen. Lapses in judgment that seem innocent at the time, can go horribly wrong. It's easy to act high and mighty like it could never happen to me. But it can. Let these stories be reminders to dedicate yourself to safe firearms handling and mindset vs. dismissing these folks as complete morons.

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    It may be hard to be believe, but accidents can happen. Lapses in judgment that seem innocent at the time, can go horribly wrong. It's easy to act high and mighty like it could never happen to me. But it can. Let these stories be reminders to dedicate yourself to safe firearms handling and mindset vs. dismissing these folks as complete morons.
    We need the like button back.

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    My grand baby is 3 now I had a shot sitting out. He never touched it but after that story. Its locked up.and for the record she was not a moron. Ask yourself this question. Can you walk the water?

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Complacency is the problem. The woman in WalMart figured her gun was safe in her purse - after all, nobody was going to mess around in her purse but her, right? She didn't do the math on her toddler possibly playing with things in mommy's purse as little kids love to do. She paid for that lapse of judgement with her life.

LOCKHART

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2014
    Lockhart, Texas
    Yeah, but heard on news yesterday, some of the usual suspects in the
    world of media, are already questioning why we should have concealed
    weapons licensing! Who woulda thunk it? :):)

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    That accidental shooting was a statistical anomaly, in of all places where gun rights are highly revered (Idaho).

Nevertheless, the media will portray it as a "gun culture" problem.

I wish they would investigate and report on the "gun culture" problem in the inner cities, where most of the shootings happen where guns are highly regulated or prohibited.

That's all. Good night.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013

X100

also what is this the 5th thread on this subject?

Last edited:

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Nutshell!

I wish they would investigate and report on the "gun culture" problem in the inner cities, where most of the shootings happen where guns are highly regulated or prohibited.
    Won't happen, ever. Doesn't fit their agenda.

AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yeah, but heard on news yesterday, some of the usual suspects in the
    world of media, are already questioning why we should have concealed
    weapons licensing! Who woulda thunk it? :):)

Much like that lard-assed Rosie O'Donnell ... in these rants from 1999. They are old but they're STILL what this libiturd believes!

I don't care if you want to hunt, I don't care if you think it's your right. I say, sorry, you are not allowed to own a gun, and if you do own a gun I think you should go to prison."
    Rosie O'Donnell on The Rosie O'Donnell Show April 19, 1999

"I know it's in the Constitution. But you know what? Enough! I would like to say, I think there should be a law--and I know this is extreme--that no one can have a gun in the U.S. If you have a gun, you go to jail. Only the police should have guns. It's ridiculous."
    Rosie O'Donnell during interview with Carolyn McCarthy as quoted in the Ottawa Sun, April 29, 1999, at 55

Top Bottom