These are the people telling you Biden will be elected

kbaxter60

Hill Country State of Mind
Jan 23, 2019
Pipe Creek
Truck owners: You are a pedestrian killing machine.

I’m a WSJ reader and know there reporters span the spectrum from communist village idiot to uber conservative.

Dan Neil, one of their writers, had a near death experience in the parking lot of a Costco recently and decided to write about it.

https://www.redstate.com/streiff/20...pickups-designed-kill-intimidate-pedestrians/

Remember, these are the people who influence what polling data is published.
I didn't read it yet, but it kind of sounds like that guy who wrote about shooting an AR-15 and how the experience gave him PTSD, it was so intense.
...whch spawned some epic memes of 8-year-old girls, smilingly shooting their rifles.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
Lifetime Member
Feb 1, 2010
DFW
I didn't read it yet, but it kind of sounds like that guy who wrote about shooting an AR-15 and how the experience gave him PTSD, it was so intense.
...whch spawned some epic memes of 8-year-old girls, smilingly shooting their rifles.
Speaking of, can someone post that? I need to send it to someone.

Antares

Dec 29, 2015
Seabrook, TX
You just wait depending on who wins this election you might have to trade in a big pick-up for a little electric pick-up with a range of 50 miles per charge because it will be bigger than a Prius. They tried the same crap with Hummers and Escalades if you recall during obummer.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
Sep 27, 2017
Boerne
You just wait depending on who wins this election you might have to trade in a big pick-up for a little electric pick-up with a range of 50 miles per charge because it will be bigger than a Prius. They tried the same crap with Hummers and Escalades if you recall during obummer.
You’ve been reading the enemy plans, haven’t you?

https://www.demconvention.com/wp-co...020-07-21-DRAFT-Democratic-Party-Platform.pdf

Top Bottom