• ...and so much more!
  • easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Fk... Hadn't thought of that... I do only use 1.25+, but they still make a big difference.

2-16x28 or 4-32x50?
    Wraith HD.jpg

Reactions: gll

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Still... been useful to me.

I have an XQ38 Thermion2, and a Trijicon MKIII IR Hunter. The Trijicon is better image, better range, and expensive. The XQ38 has more features, costs less, has a good enough image, and it smaller and lighter. I find myself using it the most. I would recommend it if in your price range.

Available on Amazon - XQ38

Reactions: gll

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    Lol!
    I have an XQ38 Thermion2, and a Trijicon MKIII IR Hunter. The Trijicon is better image, better range, and expensive. The XQ38 has more features, costs less, has a good enough image, and it smaller and lighter. I find myself using it the most. I would recommend it if in your price range.

Available on Amazon - XQ38
    Lol! Yeah, no... Would be nice...

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    X Sight Pro 4K vs another members Thermal (I think around $4k but not sure)

I am using a separate Wicked IR flashlight that would bring total cost for the X-sight setup to around 1K. I’ve only ever been able to use it without an Illuminator on a very bright full moon. Even then I wouldn’t really depend on any ambient light.

festering

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2010
    sw houston
    I'd like to spend a lot of money, but that isn't an option...

Which Wraith? Is HD good enough?

Would guess so on that tiny screen... One thing I am not interested in is recording video, so displaying it on TV is also not my interest. It surprises me that none of these camera based devices eliminate that option for reduced complexity, but I suppose it wouldn't really reduce production costs...

Sightmark SM28003 Quick Detach https://a.co/9rJYLlR
    The 2-16 has a much larger field of view. Unless you want to shoot them at 300 yards it is much better than the 4-32, and at those longer distances you will need a better IR illuminator than the one that comes with it.

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    I was ready to buy a Sightmark 2-16x25; almost ordered several times...

Reread the posts I could find here on TGT and watched a bunch of youtube videos before I finally ordered an AGM Rattler TS25-256 today.

That was a significant bump in cost for me, and really as far up as I could go. Not as good as even a TS35-384 or the even higher priced amazing nightvision and thermal out there, but I hope it will meet my needs, which is for varmints and predators (unless some worser threat raises its head) at ranges 200 yds or less. Most reviews rate the TS25-256 pretty good for that.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    I was ready to buy a Sightmark 2-16x25; almost ordered several times...

Reread the posts I could find here on TGT and watched a bunch of youtube videos before I finally ordered an AGM Rattler TS25-256 today.

That was a significant bump in cost for me, and really as far up as I could go. Not as good as even a TS35-384 or the even higher priced amazing nightvision and thermal out there, but I hope it will meet my needs, which is for varmints and predators (unless some worser threat raises its head) at ranges 200 yds or less. Most reviews rate the TS25-256 pretty good for that.
    Congrats. Let us know how you like the scope when you try it out.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LandenR
    Top Bottom