• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/texas-attorney-general-ken-paxton-voter-fraud

And it never affects elections.

Gregg County Commissioner Shannon Brown, Marlena Jackson, Charlie Burns and DeWayne Ward face 134 felony charges in total, according to Paxton’s office. The allegations include election fraud, tampering with a governmental record, mail-in ballot fraud and more.

The primary race in question saw Brown beat a primary challenger by just five votes, 1,047 to 1,042, the Longview News-Journal reported – with 787 mail-in ballots cast.
    Lynx Defense

HawkeyeSATX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2014
    I don't know why the DNC says there aren't any cases of voter fraud.
    The last Presidential election, the counties along the Southern border of Texas, had a total of a little over 10,000 illegal immigrants vote.
    This was only covered for about 2 minutes on the local news here, and then buried and never seen again.
    The whole thing with the DNC complaining about having to have a Texas ID of some sort, because poor people can't afford to get one.
    To me, this argument holds no water, because the State of Texas has a law that helps those that are poor to achieve a legal ID.
    The liberal judges throughout the country have used this same exact argument, and have let the DNC get away with it.
    Anyone with half a brain knows they do this, in conjunction with other deceptive practices, to have a decided advantage in elections, if not outright steal them.
    I wish regular people could have a say about such things, and stop such blatantly illegal practices.

Hawk

Sent from my REVVLRY+ using Tapatalk

gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014
    No, there is no voter fraud. These 1,00+ mail in ballots were just discovered in a dumpster at a landfill. You can see postmarks and some signatures on the back so they went through the system only to end up here.

rNMAvjcl.jpg

da6pZdUl.jpg

7TqbjIdl.jpg

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    But another member was telling us that voter harvesting was legal and that we need to be doing it, because the communist Democrats were doing it. I pointed out with credible sources showing it was illegal in Texas and quite a few other states, and he told me that it was open to interpretation and simply my opinion about the legality of doing it.

HawkeyeSATX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2014
    Whatever the law states that is in black and white text is what the law is.
    They have to follow the law to the letter, no interpretation.
    There isn't any gray area.

Hawk

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    But another member was telling us that voter harvesting was legal and that we need to be doing it, because the communist Democrats were doing it. I pointed out with credible sources showing it was illegal in Texas and quite a few other states, and he told me that it was open to interpretation and simply my opinion about the legality of doing it.
    If you're referring to me what I said was the Republicans in cali flipped the house seat there by using the same legal vote harvesting tactics that dems always do. They said they had no choice if they want to compete but to play the game by the same rules.

What else can they do?

I said nothing about texas or anywhere else.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    If you're referring to me what I said was the Republicans in cali flipped the house seat there by using the same legal vote harvesting tactics that dems always do. They said they had no choice if they want to compete but to play the game by the same rules.

What else can they do?

I said nothing about texas or anywhere else.

Nope! You're not the droid I was looking for! (just some old Star Wars humor!)

In some states it's legal. If it's legal, whether I like it, or agree with it or not, is irrelevant. It's legal. But In Texas, it isn't.

gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014
    No, there is no voter fraud. These 1,00+ mail in ballots were just discovered in a dumpster at a landfill. You can see postmarks and some signatures on the back so they went through the system only to end up here.

rNMAvjcl.jpg

da6pZdUl.jpg

7TqbjIdl.jpg

Well, I got sandbagged; the pics were from the last election. Same message, just dated

HawkeyeSATX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2014
    We should do like we see happen in some countries. First, you must have an ID to prove you are a citizen. Then after you vote, you put your thumb in a dye that lasts 24 hours. Everyone knows you voted, and you can’t vote twice.
    WHOA!!!!

Wait a second there!!!!!

That makes way too much sense!!!

We can't have that happen here!

Hawk

HawkeyeSATX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2014
    How are they going to put dye on all the deceased people's fingers that are going to vote?
    That would also mean that all of the illegal aliens that don't have legal ID's wouldn't be able to vote either?!?

Oh hell no! We can't have that happen!

Hawk

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Top Bottom