Screenshot_20221219_071143_Chrome.jpg

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    Didn't click...

Does guns in church service mean they are being worshipped???

If not, I don't see a problem. Is somebody making a big deal out of nothing? It's not like they have snakes.

wakosama

Collapse now - Avoid the rush
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2022
    Spring
    No one seems to express upset publicly when Jews ban together and get armed in places of worship. So why can't Christians? So where's the "Christians for the Preservation of Gun Ownership"... ?

Sometimes it seems like it's feed Christians to the lions time again? As frequently noted hear it's the media blowing everything out of proportion to sell news,

And I also keep wondering how I'm beginning to notice this gun forum seems to be getting so many anti gun commenters all of a sudden... how long before I start seeing suggestion that guns are Satanic? Do I have to start memeing you to death again?

Noggin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 4, 2016
    I am not a regular church goer, that said I have open carried at at our local Lutheran church on the last few services I have attended and had nobody make any comments about it.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    No one seems to express upset publicly when Jews ban together and get armed in places of worship. So why can't Christians? So where's the "Christians for the Preservation of Gun Ownership"... ?

Sometimes it seems like it's feed Christians to the lions time again? As frequently noted hear it's the media blowing everything out of proportion to sell news,

And I also keep wondering how I'm beginning to notice this gun forum seems to be getting so many anti gun commenters all of a sudden... how long before I start seeing suggestion that guns are Satanic? Do I have to start memeing you to death again?
    The antisemites running New York have issues with jews carrying guns in church.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    First they came for the Jews...
    ...was my first thought when I saw this BS.
    Older thread, but seems relevant.

Then again, if I am just a private citizen with a LTC, am I really a paramilitary security services unit?

Last edited:

BigRed

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2021
    Midwest
    First they came for the Jews...
    ...was my first thought when I saw this BS.
    Older thread, but seems relevant.

Then again, if I am just a private citizen with a LTC, am I really a paramilitary security services unit?

**** these worthless *** holes.

They can burn in Hell and take the centra state with them.

Lead Belly

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 25, 2022
    Lake Conroe

The Rev Yeon Ah Lee-moon of the Unification Church

Religious exemption angle?
    A religious exemption is a legal privilege that exempts members of a certain religion from a law, regulation, or requirement. Religious exemptions are often justified as a protection of religious freedom, and proponents of religious exemptions argue that complying with a law against one's faith is a greater harm than complying against a law that one otherwise disagrees with due to a fear of divine judgment. Wikipedia

moon.jpg

1622125718300-moonie-gun-church-121266981.jpeg

Top Bottom