• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Maverick44

Youngest old man on TGT.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Paki made crap.

Nope, that thing was sadly made in America. What's even worse is that they went through the trouble of NFAing that thing.

Do it go bang every time the trigger is pulled???

It went bang the first time the trigger was pulled, and promptly launched the gas block downrange.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Nope, that thing was sadly made in America.
    Who made it? I realize that Ian blurred out the name but surely that weird caliber marking and the general quality of assembly should allow serious AK enthusiasts to identify the manufacturer.

Whistler

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 28, 2014
    Northeast Texas
    Years back I saw video where a guy named Ivan made an AK from a shovel using a hammer, a fire in a 55gal drum and a bottle of vodka. I thought it was hilarious but now I can't find it. Anyone seen that one? Know where to find it?

Maverick44

Youngest old man on TGT.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Who made it? I realize that Ian blurred out the name but surely that weird caliber marking and the general quality of assembly should allow serious AK enthusiasts to identify the manufacturer.

I'm not a huge AK guy so I don't have a clue. Someone with that kind of incompetence is probably not a well known builder.

The caliber markings are really weird, and there is a lot of things that weren't done that even a novice gunsmith or a home builder should have been able to do without too much trouble.

Years back I saw video where a guy named Ivan made an AK from a shovel using a hammer, a fire in a 55gal drum and a bottle of vodka. I thought it was hilarious but now I can't find it. Anyone seen that one? Know where to find it?

This?

https://imgur.com/gallery/TspVw

Whistler

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 28, 2014
    Northeast Texas
    I'm not a huge AK guy so I don't have a clue. Someone with that kind of incompetence is probably not a well known builder.

The caliber markings are really weird, and there is a lot of things that weren't done that even a novice gunsmith or a home builder should have been able to do without too much trouble.

This?

https://imgur.com/gallery/TspVw

Boris.. well it has been years but that looks like it! I'll let you know once I install that app but thank you very much!

Mohawk600

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Austin
    Ian obviously has some good knowledge but I quit watching his vids a long time ago because he sounds like an uptight Canadian girl.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Ian obviously has some good knowledge but I quit watching his vids a long time ago because he sounds like an uptight Canadian girl.
    Given how annoying your posts are I would gladly listen to Ian all day rather than have to read your constant moaning and groaning

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom