• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chinookman

Two-burning-Six a-turning
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 29, 2013
    Republic of TEXAS near Victoria
    The Window to Resist Global Tyranny Is Closing | Dave Hodges – The Common Sense Show

After following the globalist agenda for 25 years this is disturbing to me still but it has been my mission to help spread the information and pray that some will do their own DD and likewise share and prepare........

I first went through the phase of ridiculing my best friend and electrician work bud, he patiently endured my ignorant rants and sorry insults.....then I gave in and read some of his books then I read some more and one evening the night light went off and DAMN IT it all started to fall in place as I watched the news from a new perspective......

Many here may not be willing to read a 1300 page tome but the cliff notes are on line.....

The book is called Tragedy and Hope by Carroll Quigley .... the recording secretary to the CFR and Bill Klinton's mentor (remember the one w/ time in Russia that never got explained?)

Carroll's answer is that only by global governance can we eradicate the ills of wars, famines etc....in other words the new utopia....

well i am thick skinned so let the tin foil accusations fly for the rest I have witnessed the programmatic decline of our nation as we are herded into a PC world of diversity, etc and the intentional break down of the family unit in the 60's, the drug culture, the Hollywood influence as we are bombarded daily 360 ..... everyone here has skills to contribute to an overall survival of our nation may it never be called upon but if forced may many of us be cognizant of how and why we got here otherwise it would be a tragedy indeed......

enjoy the day of rest......w/friends and family ......

C-man.....
    Lynx Defense

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    I honestly think it's too late. The US passed the tipping point a long time ago.

Just kick back and try to enjoy the ride, I guess...

Chinookman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 29, 2013
    I honestly think it's too late. The US passed the tipping point a long time ago.

I felt that way also for many years but if Hollywoods arrogance plays out I have learned and watched many movies and call these movies predictive programming....TPTB cannot help themselves their arrogance drive them to show us to our face what the plans are and as I watch the many movies out like Red Dawn part deux and all the white house down movies I sense that we have two years outside before such a big play unfolds........lol...and I remember getting laffed at when I mentioned the FEMA camps in the early 90's.......

short anecdote....a fellow co-worker back then went to the North Carolina national forest on vacation.....he asked a ranger why they needed an APC (M113) for the forest service...he was told to enjoy the stay or leave but to shut up about anything else he saw and he only mentioned this to me because back then he called ma a big conspiracy nut until then...and a blacked out UH60 (few) passed over our power plant and local populated area and mapped out the location for a week and then left.....during the time Kieth wrote about it in his book prior to his untimely demise......

Be of good cheer we had our coupe when JFK was murdered by LBJ and company ........ but the passive times may soon come to a neighborhood near us....... until then ....... well you know .....:cool:

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    Yeah, JFK has some ethics as demonstrated by his refusal to allow the military to pull this little stunt Operation Northwoods, unlike the current occupant of that office. I would not put something like this past him. A big crisis so he can play off the panic and secure more power and control for his party while passing legislation to cripple his opponents ability to resist.

(remember folks, this game has been played since the beginning of time, and by smart folks who learn from the mistakes of the previous players.)

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Oh, stuff like Northwoods (but on a more limited scale) definitely goes on today. Look at Fast and Furious. Look at the FBI's terrorism "busts" where they recruit, train and supply some schmuck so they can bust him with inert explosives (provided with our tax dollars) and claim to be badasses.

More worrying is that if you pay attention, you can see that COINTELPRO is still running to at least some degree.

Chinookman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 29, 2013
    another play in progress....

I'm confident the Fusion Centers are gathering the best Democratic HUMINT for the GZ acquittal.....riots..ahem public expression of free speech yeah that's the one I was looking for...:rolleyes::p

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013

I agree, the time has passed to stop what is in motion. Instead of enjoying the ride, It's better to fortify and dig in. Its gonna get rough, for us and more so for your kids

Top Bottom