• ...and so much more!
  • Iowashooter

Bitter Clinger
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2024
    Iowa
    Iowa’s abortion law will take effect Monday, July 28, preventing most abortions after about six weeks of pregnancy (about the time when heartbeat is detected). Our Supreme Court upheld the law… which had been, of course, challenged by the planned parenthood abortion mongers.

Iowa joins more than a dozen (almost 20 per some articles I read) where killing babies has been reduced since the US Supreme Court overturned Roe v. Wade.

IMHO- I’m glad the 50 States have been given back the decision-making power… as intended by the U.S. Constitution.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    <>

Sadly, many young see this as a “my body” issue, not fully recognizing that the fetus/baby is a separate Human Life, blessed & consecrated by GOD.

The epitome of this insane political drive was e NEONATOLOGY Pediatrician Physician Governor of Virginia, who said that it would be OK to murder a baby an hour after it had been fully born, if he/she were not wanted by the mother.

The entire purpose of neonatologists is to care-for and save tiny babies.

This deluded & evil man should have lost his medical license.

leVieux

<>

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    Iowa’s abortion law will take effect Monday, July 28, preventing most abortions after about six weeks of pregnancy (about the time when heartbeat is detected). Our Supreme Court upheld the law… which had been, of course, challenged by the planned parenthood abortion mongers.

Iowa joins more than a dozen (almost 20 per some articles I read) where killing babies has been reduced since the US Supreme Court overturned Roe v. Wade.

IMHO- I’m glad the 50 States have been given back the decision-making power… as intended by the U.S. Constitution.
    Power, given to the Federal Government, is difficult to be returned to the States.

Mohawk600

Anti-woke
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Austin
    <>

The epitome of this insane political drive was e NEONATOLOGY Pediatrician Physician Governor of Virginia, who said that it would be OK to murder a baby an hour after it had been fully born, if he/she were not wanted by the mother.

The entire purpose of neonatologists is to care-for and save tiny babies.

This deluded & evil man should have lost his medical license.

leVieux

<>
    Ralph Northam..................may he go straight to hell.

Top Bottom