• ...and so much more!
  • Txhighlander

Truth against the world
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 25, 2021
    Atlanta Tx.

Interesting, Americans wouldn't pay attention to something like that. Seams to be a starter guide to work on. But why worry, nothing is gonna happen, we are perfectly safe. :roflfunny:Sorry couldn't say that with a straight face.

no2gates

These are not the droids you're looking for.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX
    The government will save you. Yeah, right!
    I have enough food prepped for over a year,and I have my freeze dryer making more as we speak. and with our solar system even if the grid goes down, I'm good to go. (unless it's an EMP that sends us into the stone age, 'cause I'm screwed along with everyone else with no power then).

DaBull

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 19, 2021
    San Antonio, TX
    Based on personal experience interacting with members of the Swedish and Estonian defense forces, they are seriously worried about Russia. Prior to Trump, Sweden ended its draft and went to an all volunteer force. They had lots of problems recruiting and their force was hollowing out and being backfilled with less than stellar volunteers. Trump started telling NATO to pay its share, then Russia invaded Ukraine and started operating as it did during the Cold War in the Baltic Sea. Now Sweden has joined NATO and I heard they were going BACK to a draft.

Graceaction

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2023
    Deer Park Texas

It's almost like the Swedish government is working for the people of Sweden. Pretty sure we'll never see a guide like that being sent to every US citizen.

Top Bottom