Lynx Defense

The things the bug me about the TX LTC application.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    None of the above. Your SS is the only unique identifier Americans have. I dealt with identifying individuals in a fairly small sample of U.S. citizens who had passed a rigorous background check. Here are the problems I had to deal with:
    1) Your women folk. They marry and divorce and change, hyphenate, and change back their name again when they dump your sorry rear end. They don't always update everything
    2) Jesus, Maria, Joseph are every where. Every Vietnamese changed their name to Nguyen to screw with the Chinese.
    3) That eunuch who went and had his pipi cut off and now calls itself something like Chelsea or Kaitlin (Whatever happened to being a drag queen?).

As your other "identity records": Driver licenses are ephemeral and change with your change of residence across state lines. You can get a fake Drivers license from your corrupt "sanctuary" states of California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Hawaii, Illinois, Maryland, New Mexico, New York, Nevada, Utah, Vermont and Washington. All of whom will issue a license to any illiterate illegal with a fake stolen identity to keep wages low for their corporate political donors. If you then move to Texas you can use your fake DL to get a TX one.

Welcome to the Forum!
    DK Firearms

Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    None of the above. Your SS is the only unique identifier Americans have. I dealt with identifying individuals in a fairly small sample of U.S. citizens who had passed a rigorous background check. Here are the problems I had to deal with:
    1) Your women folk. They marry and divorce and change, hyphenate, and change back their name again when they dump your sorry rear end. They don't always update everything
    2) Jesus, Maria, Joseph are every where. Every Vietnamese changed their name to Nguyen to screw with the Chinese.
    3) That eunuch who went and had his pipi cut off and now calls itself something like Chelsea or Kaitlin (Whatever happened to being a drag queen?).

As your other "identity records": Driver licenses are ephemeral and change with your change of residence across state lines. You can get a fake Drivers license from your corrupt "sanctuary" states of California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Hawaii, Illinois, Maryland, New Mexico, New York, Nevada, Utah, Vermont and Washington. All of whom will issue a license to any illiterate illegal with a fake stolen identity to keep wages low for their corporate political donors. If you then move to Texas you can use your fake DL to get a TX one.

Not anymore.

Reactions: Eli
    Top Bottom