• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • m5215

Pistoleer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2018
    McKinney, TX
    If you have not read my previous review of the retroUSB AVS console, check it out as there is some reference information there that also applies to the Super Nt console that I am about the briefly review here.

The Super Nt console is a next generation console that plays SNES games. Like the retroUSB AVS console it also uses a FPGA processor. All the great reviews for this console are accurate. Greatly improved video/audio and compatibility with HDMI wide-screen televisions make this device better than the original SNES in my opinion. The console does not come with any controllers but if you have any SNES compatible controllers they will work. You also have the option of buying a nice wireless SNES controller as well.

The Super Nt console gets a big thumbs up from me. I am glad to have it and I believe it is worth every penny that I paid for it.

https://www.analogue.co/super-nt/
    Gun Zone Deals

TexasBrandon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 14, 2011
    Salado
    Meh, I have the Super NES Classic with extra ROMS loaded on it, and for the price, I think its a better buy if you are technically inclined like I am. It runs great and has zero lag. It is nice that there are companies offering those products that are available to those that don't know how to work a computer well and mess with file systems.

m5215

Pistoleer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2018
    McKinney, TX
    Meh, I have the Super NES Classic with extra ROMS loaded on it, and for the price, I think its a better buy if you are technically inclined like I am. It runs great and has zero lag. It is nice that there are companies offering those products that are available to those that don't know how to work a computer well and mess with file systems.

I investigated that route and while the Super NES Classic is one of the better emulation based systems it just did not meet several hardware and performance criteria that I was looking for. It's great for what it is at the price it's being offered for.

C. Stevens

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2017
    Gladewater, Tx
    I investigated that route and while the Super NES Classic is one of the better emulation based systems it just did not meet several hardware and performance criteria that I was looking for. It's great for what it is at the price it's being offered for.
    What was the "hardware and performance criteria"?

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

m5215

Pistoleer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2018
    McKinney, TX
    What was the "hardware and performance criteria"?

When this new generation of retro consoles started coming out I researched the new technology that was being used in them. At the core of each of them is the use of an FPGA processor. After reading all the feedback on the reliability and performance of the FPGA processor and the code being created for them by each respective development team, I knew that now was the time for me buy these NES and SNES clone consoles since they are superior to the software emulation based ones that were released in the past. The retroUSB AVS and Super Nt consoles meet and exceeded my expectations and any future consoles (such as the Sega Genesis one in development) would have to match the hardware and performance I have observed so far. Thus this is my "hardware and performance criteria".

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LandenR
    Top Bottom