The Sig P320 continues its golden legacy .

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Firing in holsters isn’t a sig issue. It’s a holster/user issue. It tends to happen when holsters, particularly for WML’s have large gaps where items can get inside and cause the trigger to be pulled.
    No I'm talking about these going off just sitting in holsters not moving or being touched.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Investigation by who? What was determined to be faulty with the gun? why do we see it with other manufacturers as well?
    These guns are faulty. If you own one beware. We all made fun of the first 2 to report these incidents. Design failure.

The info is out there. Even video of the one going off in the holster with the philly transit cop just sitting on the golf cart.

Mills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2020
    Texas
    Well , the sheriff for one , shooter was wounded , bullet hit a knife in his front cargo shorts pocket, and sent parts into his knee.
    He was treated and released.
    There where many witnesses.
    Gun was sent to Sig , they contacted owner after a few weeks and said it was READY, the guy told them to keep it .
    They agreed to send a 226 which he was most happy with.
    He said he did not want to sue anyone.

I sold all 3 of my 320s after that .

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    No I'm talking about these going off just sitting in holsters not moving or being touched.
    I’ve seen this claim made with other manufacturers before.

These guns are faulty. If you own one beware. We all made fun of the first 2 to report these incidents. Design failure.

The info is out there. Even video of the one going off in the holster with the philly transit cop just sitting on the golf cart.
    I know there are plenty of problems with sigs guns. But people have been talking about how their gun just “went off” without the trigger being pulled since long before the 320 was ever a thought in anyones mind. The trigger of the 320 has to be pulled to the rear for the gun to fire, whether that is done by someone’s finger, or hitting the ground, or getting something caught in it. But the guns arent just firing on their own while being untouched.

And no, I don’t own one of these. I haven’t owned a sig in years and wont buy any of their shit quality guns. But im also not going to spread rumors that are untrue about the guns.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LandenR
    Top Bottom