• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    http://www.kxxv.com/story/38912508/man-dead-after-being-shot-during-argument-in-killeen-identified

* The article is bland. It doesn't report crap.

Neighbor was there but left before 2am. I've been there many a time and still go there. I didn't personally know the shooter but knew of him. Never heard of the guy that got shot. If I had met him, I don't remember.

The latest unverified information,

The shooter had been in an altercation at another bar. The guy that got shot had been the bouncer. A head lock was involved. Unknown what club it had been. The guy that was shot supposedly worked at few bars around the area.

Fast forward. They both show up at the club. The guy that was shot had been talking smack about the shooter over what had previously happened between the two. The guy that got shot mentioned, "I got something for you". In a black club that phrase is considered a serious threat. Something you don't say to anybody in the crowd that attends OBOK or the other similar clubs.

At closing. The shooter went outside and waited for the guy. Several shots rang out. The shooter then stops and calmly waited for the police. End of story.

Again, All information is unverified. Consider it another day in Killeen.

17442584_G.png
    Gun Zone Deals

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Another place to put on your list of places that you might want to avoid!

That's a negative. It's a cool place to go. I'm not going to stop playing pool because two people had a disagreement that ended with the other guy dead.

Had nothing to do with me. I don't go there and dangerously pi$$ someone off. I go there to have a good time.

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    When I lived out close to Lorena (early 8o's) and had my const. company, I did some work at a Piggly Wiggly on East Rancier(?) late one night when they weren't busy and saw some strange sights going across the parking lot while we were there. It was close to freezing and raining somewhat but it didn't keep some strange folks from walking across the parking lot!

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    This was across the road and back toward town about a half mile to the right (no road on the left). I've been to Sams many times. You can see my former house from Sams (up on a high spot, right?) if you looked out the door at about a 45 degree angle to the left toward 35 (which you couldn't see then). We had a big concrete warehouse down that road before there were any houses out there.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    1.2 mi SW on Spring Valley Road from its intersect with Old Lorena Rd. is a stop-and-rob now called Minit Stop (it was Sam's Grocery back then). There's a bunch of girl-named streets behind the store. We lived on Elaine.

My first place after I got married was in the trailers just near there. Only there a few months. Wife's family friend who did us a huge favor on the rental rate turned out to be not that great of a rate.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom