• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    One way they are trying to stay afloat is trying to get the old Lifetime Members to up grade their member status....I got an offer last week to upgrade from Patron Life member to Benefactor Life Member for $350.00........

As I said many times......

Not another freaking dime till WLP is gone...............
    >
    ”Not another freaking dime till WLP is gone...............”. AMEN, Brother !

motorcarman

Compulsive Collector
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 13, 2015
    Rural Wise County, TX.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge

I hope Cotton sees jailtime.

Well, Cotton is an elitist sack so………

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    From the Mrgunsngear Channel is a discussion of lack of revenue in recent years and why. Any CPAs on the forum care to weigh in on what this means now and in the future. I took accounting 101 and the numbers tell a bad story for me.

If new and current gun owners don't/won't join the NRA what's their best alternative on national and/or state level. Gun owners need a reliable and trustworthy advocate in state capitols and Washington to lobby against the anti-gun crowd.
    <>

Many of us refuse to donate as long as King Wayne is anywhere near the NRA.

Sad, but necessary.

Proves that Wayne is a TRAITOR and self-aggrandizing PRIG !

But, how does one get around his fortress of the “Nominating Committee” ? Makes “voting” useless, then he uses results of the rigged elections as “stamps of approval”.

Old Neal Knox was right, we all should have listened to him.

DEFUND the NRA, and start-over ! The sooner the better !

leVieux

DougC

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2021
    Texas

Political Forces All Working to Silence Gun Rights Advocates​

NRA’s America’s First Freedom magazine for August 2023 featured stories on efforts to “Silence the NRA.”

They made a lot of good points, but there’s more to the story. Of course, in the NRA version, the New York Attorney General’s lawsuit against the NRA and four of its top executives is all just one facet of the wider political attacks on gun rights and gun owners. There is some truth to that position, but it is not the whole truth. Without question the NY AG Letitia James targeted the NRA for political reasons.

What the NRA article doesn’t mention though, is that when James and company started their politically-motivated investigation, they found very real, very serious problems with the way the Association had been doing business.

(From the AmmoLand blog more on what's wrong with the NRA by Jeff Knox a second-generation political activist and director of The Firearms Coalition. His father Neal Knox led many of the early gun rights battles for your right to keep and bear arms.)

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    The NRA can piss up a rope.
    They absolutely need to go away.
    I’ve been a member since the late 1970’s.
    Once WLP took over the organization never achieved jack squat.
    I believe the NRA leadership WANTED to keep as much gun law as possible so they could “fight for my rights”. Basically screaming for mo money mo money mo money all the while making backroom deals to keep the threat to 2A going.
    Not cure the disease. Just treat it.
    WLP is a grifter and a political hack. I refuse to give them a dime.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I believe the NRA leadership WANTED to keep as much gun law as possible so they could “fight for my rights”. Basically screaming for mo money mo money mo money all the while making backroom deals to keep the threat to 2A going.
    <>

AMEN !

<>

RoadRunner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 30, 2018
    Here
    Bingo!

The nra has either helped write and/or helped EVERY major gun law to get passed. They used to tell their members that the law that they helped to write and get passed would have been much worse if they hadn't been there to protect our rights.

Last edited:

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    <>

The NRA Board could and SHOULD fire Wayne ASAP, but the “Nominating Committee’’ insures that only his sycophants are on the Candidates list, so it is no use to vote.

Selleck, Nugent, West, etc. got on, but were outnumbered.

Maybe the criminal investigation will do what no-one else could ?

<>
    unless they uncovered wrongdoing that would be less than worthless!

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Count me as another F-them vote. Not while LaPierre is in charge, nor most of the cronies on the board.

They like taking credit for other's work.

GOA, FPC, SAF, even NAGR are far, far, far better options on a national level. At the state level, of course the TSRA is the way to go in Texas. Oregon has the Oregon Firearms Federation - I've met the founder / director and his wife and they've done solid work. Tough row to hoe in that state. Thankfully New York as the NYSRPA - something we can thank New York for genuinely.

RoadRunner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 30, 2018
    Here
    Count me as another F-them vote. Not while LaPierre is in charge, nor most of the cronies on the board.

They like taking credit for other's work.

GOA, FPC, SAF, even NAGR are far, far, far better options on a national level. At the state level, of course the TSRA is the way to go in Texas. Oregon has the Oregon Firearms Federation - I've met the founder / director and his wife and they've done solid work. Tough row to hoe in that state. Thankfully New York as the NYSRPA - something we can thank New York for genuinely.

The GOA is not only a national organization they also have representatives in Austin. The GOA played a huge role in getting constitutional carry passed here in Texas.

Do you not know that the TSRA and the NYSRPA are associates of the NRA. Check out the NRA's list of state associations that are puppets affiliates of the NRA.

Top Bottom