The most popular top-end tactical flashlight!

oldag

TGT Addict
Feb 19, 2015
Because it's made in China may be a damn good reason not to buy one, but it doesn't necessarily mean it's a bad product.

How do you like yours?
Great throw, really reaches out there.

Time will tell as far as durability.

Reactions: gll

TxStetson

Opinionated and Irritable
TGT Supporter
Lifetime Member
May 9, 2013
The Big Country
I've had a couple of the Valkyrie PL-mini's for a while now and have never had an issue. Long throw and more than enough illumination without changing the overall balance of the pistol too much. I have recently added a PL-mini 2 and like it even better. I bought these because the quality was really high for the price point. These are my experiences for the way I choose to spend my money. If someone wants to buy only US made products, more power to them, I applaud your dedication. Even if they wish to spend 3 times as much on any comparable lights that are "US made" from foreign parts, that's great too. It's your money, spend it however you wish.

Criticizing the new forum sponsor in their introduction thread shows a lack of diplomacy and really makes the rest of the forum look bad since a few ass hats can't keep their toxic personalities in check.

oldag

TGT Addict
Feb 19, 2015
I've had a couple of the Valkyrie PL-mini's for a while now and have never had an issue. Long throw and more than enough illumination without changing the overall balance of the pistol too much. I have recently added a PL-mini 2 and like it even better. I bought these because the quality was really high for the price point. These are my experiences for the way I choose to spend my money. If someone wants to buy only US made products, more power to them, I applaud your dedication. Even if they wish to spend 3 times as much on any comparable lights that are "US made" from foreign parts, that's great too. It's your money, spend it however you wish.

Criticizing the new forum sponsor in their introduction thread shows a lack of diplomacy and really makes the rest of the forum look bad since a few ass hats can't keep their toxic personalities in check.
If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen.

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
Jul 14, 2020
USA
Are we supposed to roll over and let'em rub our tummy because they dropped a few coins to promote THEIR product? Anything for a buck - right?

candcallen

Purveyor of Snark Humor and Truth.
Jul 23, 2011
Little Elm

You got something on your chin. Bias is showing. Just like those who feel the other way.

But then again it's a public forum isnt it

Last edited:

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
Jul 14, 2020
USA
DANGER!!! DANGER!!! DANGER!!! This thread is extremely close to being relocated to the raves and rants Forum!° DANGER! DANGER! DANGER!

We will now return you to the regularly scheduled program.

Rhino

Well-Known
Jan 22, 2009
DFW Area
All good points, BUT their modus operandi is paid popularity... and that deserves pushback, especially when it seems par for the course, even from the thread title.

Last edited:

Primary

TexasGunTalk Assistant
Here are some related products that TexasGunTalk members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TexasGunTalk’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TexasGunTalk discussions about these products.

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Shroud

Forum statistics

Threads
Members