• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    WSJ reported in yesterday’s paper that numerous states are going back to requiring one or more symptom plus a fever and/or doctor’s recommendation to get access to a testing center.

Gotta add some more bias to those numbers.

Maybe I’m reading it wrong but if you have to have at least one symptom, fever and a doctors referral, that should cut down on all of the hundreds getting tested because they coughed or were going to Grammys house and wanted to be safe..
    Less test, means less potential for fraud.
    Military Camp

MacZC7

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2020
    Texas
    Apparently no matter what happens some douchebag is going to flip it to match their viral fantasy.

Not enough testing- Trump is not doing all he can

Too much testing- more positive cases (even porportional to tests) and they call them “outbreaks”

Only reporting true Covid cases- “damn we are not getting the results we are looking for, we need better tests”

Lumping influenza and pneumonia in with covid- “well shit, Trump needs to just trust Fauci, Birks and the CDC”

Trust the test clinics- “They are not reporting negative cases so we only see 100% positives...this can’t be right, they just stated it’s 9-13%...let’s keep them on the books so Trump moves his campaign rally”

Trump gets tested three times a day but wears no mask- “He needs to set an example and wear a mask”

Trump wears a mask at Walter Reed Hospital- “Why is Trump wearing a mask, is he seeing something we aren’t? Why isn’t he wearing one all the time, doesn’t he take this seriously?”

Trump states “the virus will disappear in November”- “What is he talking about? Doesn’t he trust Birks and Fauci when they say we will see over 200,000 deaths before Flu season?”

Trump states “we will have a vaccine by the middle of August”- “So how many more will die before we get a vaccine? Why isn’t he mandating masks across the entire US, doesn’t he care?”

Trump makes defacing or tearing down a monument a federal offense- “Why is he worried about monuments when people are dying by the thousands every day?”

CDC changes their recommendations and states that it is safe for children to go back to school- “Why is Trump cutting funding to schools that refuse to open? Doesn’t he realize these shitty teachers have to buy stuff so when they decide to get off their asses and teach the kids have what they need?”

Do you see the pattern here? Democrats hate the USA and want us all to be unhappy, unarmed and blame everything on “Orange Man” because “ORANGE MAN BAD, BIDEN GOOD”.

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    Maybe I’m reading it wrong but if you have to have at least one symptom, fever and a doctors referral, that should cut down on all of the hundreds getting tested because they coughed or were going to Grammys house and wanted to be safe..
    Less test, means less potential for fraud.
    Yeah... but... The percentage of cases tested is going to skyrocket! Don't think that bit of data won't get twisted out of shape and stuffed in the anti-Trump cannon!

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    Sooo... on the way to the shop this morning I heard on the radio.... "Harris County Sheriff, Ed Gonzalez, will be demonstrating the Texas version of the Republican Party crawdad dance" It was reported that he has now issued the command to all of his deputies to issue $250.00 citations to anyone in Harris County not abiding by Abbott's Mask Order.

Yeah... that sounds about right. Puke

About 2 weeks ago on the Michael Berry show he stated: I have instructed my deputies to "NOT" roll on 911 calls of violations of the mask order. I have instructed my deputies to "NOT" roll on 911 calls stating a mask law violator will not depart the business.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom