• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Not sure if this is a full on rant..I dont want it taken as one..but rather observations of a person who can't figure out why some people have to be the way they are.

Do you wonder why some people just can’t wear their mask and be happy without screaming and mask shaming people for choosing not to? Some people feel a sense of authority over others , you know..like the hall monitors in school? These are the same type of people early Nazi Germany that turned in friends, neighbors and even family to the Reich.

The social influences of obedience to authority, whether the authority is moral or corrupt is very powerful. How powerful? You should read about Zimbardo’s Prison Experiment. This was a 1970s program at the Stamford Psychology Dept where they set up a mock prison and some subjects played the part of inmates and others were prison guards. The experiment was planned to last 2 weeks but had to be stopped in less than 1 week because some of the guards became so controlling in their roll in getting the prisoner participants to obey that they were using mental abuse and even physical torture.

When a Goverment issues stay and home orders or mask mandates, there will always be a certain percentage of the people who fall into line and obey without question and they in turn feel it is their job to force others to obey. This is what we are dealing with folks. We are being divided on economic levels, race relations and now with these mandates.

If they can keep us fighting ourselves, they can move their agenda forward without anyone really noticing.
    Military Camp

MacZC7

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2020
    Texas
    Tiny tyrants get a little taste of virtual power and can’t help but run rampant. I’ve had numerous people confront me in public and tell me to put my mask on or ask me where my mask is. Who the hell do these people think they are?

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    Ive been in HEB, Krogers, Lowes, Homedepot with no mask... no issues.
    I went to walmart the other day & had the security guy run up to me after i "didnt hear him" & ask me about a mask... i looked at him ... said "I'm exempt" & kept on walking. It was pretty funny , the other security guy asked him as i was walking away.... " what did he say?" .... "he said he was exempt"

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2020
    Schertz
    I work at an urgent care clinic and I see several positive COVID tests/patients every day. This is real.
    I am not going to assail someone for not wearing a mask. but wearing a mask at best reduces the spread. At worst , you are wearing a mask.
    not trying to start a fight but I have told people who ask me personally if I wear a mask, “wearing a mask could save a life. It may be yours and it may be a little old lady at the store or in your own home.”

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Ive been in HEB, Krogers, Lowes, Homedepot with no mask... no issues.
    I went to walmart the other day & had the security guy run up to me after i "didnt hear him" & ask me about a mask... i looked at him ... said "I'm exempt" & kept on walking. It was pretty funny , the other security guy asked him as i was walking away.... " what did he say?" .... "he said he was exempt"

When was the last time you were in an HEB without a mask?
    Ours has people at the door stopping anybody without a mask.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    I work at an urgent care clinic and I see several positive COVID tests/patients every day. This is real.
    I am not going to assail someone for not wearing a mask. but wearing a mask at best reduces the spread. At worst , you are wearing a mask.
    not trying to start a fight but I have told people who ask me personally if I wear a mask, “wearing a mask could save a life. It may be yours and it may be a little old lady at the store or in your own home.

You wear a mask at home?

MacZC7

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2020
    Texas
    not trying to start a fight but I have told people who ask me personally if I wear a mask, “wearing a mask could save a life. It may be yours and it may be a little old lady at the store or in your own home.”
    I’m sure you do but that is basing your experiences on trusting that these tests are accurate and that people actually have the virus. No one is saying the virus does not exist but I’m pretty sure we all realize by now that it’s been blown WAY out of porportion. I’m pretty sure most of us could get swabbed and test positive right now. My lady is on the Covid floor right now working. She sees the same thing but does that mean the virus is out of control? Nope, it just means testing more people means more cases will show up no matter if they are accurate or not.

MacZC7

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2020
    Texas
    And I may add...what factual data do you have that proves that masks are effective at preventing the transmission of viruses? Just because someone you work for told you so does not cut it. Show us some facts that have not been grabbled by the liars that are making this virus out to be the false crisis they want it to seem to be. Did you have to wear a mask at work in the years past during flu season? If your answer is no then that proves it right there. I know the answer because I have spoken to many nurses, doctors and two of my close friends that are both ER doctors. Masks are just now something we just absolutely have to wear to stop the transmission of a virus? It makes no sense.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LandenR
    Top Bottom