• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DougC

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2021
    Texas
    From the Townhall blog post; "A newly released academic report from the University of Pittsburgh recommended that the U.S. Marine Corps drop the words “sir” and “ma’am” used to address senior officers to avoid “misgendering” drill instructors despite there only being 14,000 females in the Marine Corps, which makes up of only 7 percent of the branch."

Not of my watch if I can stop it. If the Marines can hold off for two more years a new Commander-in-Chief can stop this stupid silly nonsense. Besides young men and women need a good 'spit shower' now and again.
    Target Sports

Attachments

• images (2).jpg
      images (2).jpg
      10.5 KB · Views: 42
    • a-us-marine-corps-drill-instructor-screams-at-a-marine-recruit-during-D6XJN2.jpg
      a-us-marine-corps-drill-instructor-screams-at-a-marine-recruit-during-D6XJN2.jpg
      121.6 KB · Views: 46

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    It was only a matter of time. No stars to those who aren’t on board with the agenda.

Coyote9

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jan 13, 2020
    Granbury Texas
    From the Townhall blog post; "A newly released academic report from the University of Pittsburgh recommended that the U.S. Marine Corps drop the words “sir” and “ma’am” used to address senior officers to avoid “misgendering” drill instructors despite there only being 14,000 females in the Marine Corps, which makes up of only 7 percent of the branch."

Not of my watch if I can stop it. If the Marines can hold off for two more years a new Commander-in-Chief can stop this stupid silly nonsense. Besides young men and women need a good 'spit shower' now and again.
    I am a Marine, the USMC is perhaps the most political savvy of all the armed services. Congress is well aware of the Corps popularity and recognizes us as the most bang per buck. The USMC will continue to court Congress with the small silly stuff in order to gain or retain important war fighting funding. I for one often thought of MANY terms for drill instructors other than Ma'am or Sir. ;)

TxPython357

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 24, 2022
    Spuger, TX
    Every time I think the left can't possibly get any more stupid with this "WOKE" BS nonsense, they say hold my beer and watch this.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Started with joint training on PI. They use to call the wooden slats to climb on one of the obstacles in the confidence course the “4th battalion stairwell” because none of the women could climb a rope. 4th battalion was the female only recruit training battalion at the time

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    San Antonio!
    Nothing like jumping the gun! There is no reporting that the USMC is accepting this recommendation or invoking this policy, only this...

"A newly released academic report from the University of Pittsburgh..."

Top Bottom