• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014
    As part of the ongoing fear mongering and history erasing, a recent UK survey claims 70% of the children between 7 and 12 are afraid of climate issues. The key here is that the only way this can happen is of the media and the schools feed fear into the hearts and minds of children who are too young to have any understanding of an issue. This is how they have changed the minds of American children over the past 30 years and are now moving at warp speed with these kids on all of the Left's platform points.

Never underestimate the ability of deviant adults to influence children under their charge

Eastexasrick

Isn't it pretty to think so.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2022
    Naples TX.
    In school we had to watch Reefer Madness, Assan of Youth, and Bert Ducks. We had monthly scheduled, and additional random, nuclear bomb (Duck and Cover) drills. We had to memorize and recite the directions to the nearest Civil Defense Shelter. Same shit, different date.

Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    In school we had to watch Reefer Madness, Assan of Youth, and Bert Ducks. We had monthly scheduled, and additional random, nuclear bomb (Duck and Cover) drills. We had to memorize and recite the directions to the nearest Civil Defense Shelter. Same shit, different date.
    Biggest difference is they want our money to facilitate this.

2ManyGuns

Revolver's, get one, shoot the snot out of it!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Somewhere in Texas!
    There is hope in the older kids. I stopped at a C-Store in the Austin area Thursday for some much needed Monster Mocha. I had a conversation with two young men, they sounded very feminine, but they were questioning the Lefties.

My simple advice to them was this, don't believe what the left is telling you, we do not hate those who are different, we believe that what is done legally in your home is your business, and read BOTH sides, Repub and Dem, BOTH have BIAS, think for yourself. Amazingly BOTH were receptive to this. I left with very positive "feelings".

Wudidiz

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball
    I suspect that most of the seiously stupid kids are birthed and brainwashed by commie liberals. Then they get the additional onslaught of the lying media, Hollywood, school and all of the perve-loving movies and TV shows.

paknheat

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2022
    Texas, Somewhere near Palestine

Ahh the good old days. I watched Reefer Madness on Amazon prime Wednesday night.

It made me want to spark up a blunt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    Unfortunately current kids don't understand the meaning of "Brown Shirts".........

gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014
    So, Mauna Loa in Hawaii is erupting again, speeing out more carbon emissions than all of the internal combustion engines in North America combined. Perhaps Potato needs to issue an Executive Order to put a cork in the volcano

Crossroads

Wild West Pimp
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    Round Rock, TX
    Wasn't it the coming ice age in the 70s? Did we over correct and now we're causing overheating? In 20 more years are we back to ice age...

We're on a damn molten rock with a thin crust traveling through space at some ungodly speed well over 440,000miles/hour. All this climate change crap is just another money grab.

Top Bottom