• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Obama supporters shocked, angry at new tax increases

It seems the kool aid drinkers have discovered that the kool aid was poisoned.

Shocker. Democrats who supported the president’s re-election just had NO idea that his steadfast pledge to raise taxes meant that he was really going to raise taxes. They thought he planned to just hit those filthy “1 percenters,” you know, the ones who earned fortunes through their inventiveness and hard work. They thought the free ride would continue forever.

So this week, as taxes went up for millions of Americans — which Republicans predicted throughout the campaign would happen — it was fun to watch the agoggery of the left.
    Texas SOT

Whiskey_Rocka_Rolla

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2012
    Houston
    Good I hope they come whining to us when they realize they f*cked this country up probably indefinitely, so I can tell them to STFU I don't want to hear it.

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Whiskey, they will NEVER realize nor admit that they fucked this country up. Their whole thing is to not take responsibility for their shit.

Elbe

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    San Antonio
    How silly. The payroll tax cut was temporary and set to expire, yet the rank and file Democrat can't understand that. The tax increases in conjuction with Obamacare have not started to hit just yet, they are gonna really be shocked then.

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    How silly. The payroll tax cut was temporary and set to expire, yet the rank and file Democrat can't understand that. The tax increases in conjuction with Obamacare have not started to hit just yet, they are gonna really be shocked then.

I'd like to say I feel sorry for all of the poor Democrats who lined up to cast their vote for Obama thinking he was all about handing out free stuff but I don't feel sorry so I can't.

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    I doubt that. Repubs would have never created socialized healthcare or ban guns. The paulians like to say repubs are same as dems. Simply not true.

AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have always believed that those who support Obama will be hurt the worst in the long run. When will they learn to stop the self distruction.

That's just the point....they have no idea that they're standing ass-deep in the destruction THEY are responsible for. We could tell them until God ends everything and they'd still not believe it, because the fault, in their miniscule minds, is all those "evil Republicans (read conservatives)" screwing up the plans for The State to take over and care for them from cradle to grave.

Top Bottom