ARJ Defense ad

The Knife Connection - Fantastic Knife Vendor!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TipBledsoe

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 28, 2020
    LaVernia TX
    I'm blown away by the interaction I've had today and feel I'm must share:

I've become quite a knife enthusiast/collector in the past year or so. I've dealt with near a dozen different knife vendors and generally have had good experiences, with the exception of Knife Depot - their customer service is nonexistent.

I very have recently found that The Knife Connection has exceptional pricing - but today I have learned that their customer service is also quite exceptional.

The transcripts speak for themselves:

Earlier today I sent this correspondence through their website:
    Where's my ESEE box, etc?
    I received my order, not in a shipping box but instead in a shipping bag. I emptied the shipping bag and I found that my ESEE-6 knife was just contained in a smaller plastic bag. There was no ESEE box and associated literature, etc.
    I am very disappointed by you short-changing me in this way. I wonder, will you also short-change me with my follow-up order of an ESEE-4, order ######
    Please provide me with the complete ESEE products; the ESEE box and associated literature etc. for my orders ###### and ######.

This evening I received the following response:
    Certainly. No worries. All our ESEE Knives are shipped in bulk packaging as you received, unless the box is requested in the comments at checkout. We will be happy to ship the additional requested items for both of your orders tomorrow. If you want the boxes included on future orders, please just comment so at checkout. Thank you.
    Best Regards,
    Ethan Stoops
    Owner

I replied back:
    I am very happy with, and impressed by your response. I could not ask for a better outcome. And I am flaberghasted that The Knife Connection owner is personally answering "Contact Us" comments/questions.
    I have dealt with other knife vendors and some of them have customer service that is essentially nonexistent. But The Knife Connection's owner replied to my comment/question, and did so the very same day.
    From your "About Us":
    "Whether you are a new customer or purchasing your 50th knife from us, we take your satisfaction personally and do not consider the transaction complete until you are satisfied."
    ... Obviously those are not just meaningless words to you.
    Thank you sir. You've made a very loyal TKC customer out of me today, and I'm sending all my friends your way!

Wudidiz

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball
    I'm blown away by the interaction I've had today and feel I'm must share:

I've become quite a knife enthusiast/collector in the past year or so. I've dealt with near a dozen different knife vendors and generally have had good experiences, with the exception of Knife Depot - their customer service is nonexistent.

I very have recently found that The Knife Connection has exceptional pricing - but today I have learned that their customer service is also quite exceptional.

The transcripts speak for themselves:

Earlier today I sent this correspondence through their website:
    Where's my ESEE box, etc?
    I received my order, not in a shipping box but instead in a shipping bag. I emptied the shipping bag and I found that my ESEE-6 knife was just contained in a smaller plastic bag. There was no ESEE box and associated literature, etc.
    I am very disappointed by you short-changing me in this way. I wonder, will you also short-change me with my follow-up order of an ESEE-4, order ######
    Please provide me with the complete ESEE products; the ESEE box and associated literature etc. for my orders ###### and ######.

This evening I received the following response:
    Certainly. No worries. All our ESEE Knives are shipped in bulk packaging as you received, unless the box is requested in the comments at checkout. We will be happy to ship the additional requested items for both of your orders tomorrow. If you want the boxes included on future orders, please just comment so at checkout. Thank you.
    Best Regards,
    Ethan Stoops
    Owner

I replied back:
    I am very happy with, and impressed by your response. I could not ask for a better outcome. And I am flaberghasted that The Knife Connection owner is personally answering "Contact Us" comments/questions.
    I have dealt with other knife vendors and some of them have customer service that is essentially nonexistent. But The Knife Connection's owner replied to my comment/question, and did so the very same day.
    From your "About Us":
    "Whether you are a new customer or purchasing your 50th knife from us, we take your satisfaction personally and do not consider the transaction complete until you are satisfied."
    ... Obviously those are not just meaningless words to you.
    Thank you sir. You've made a very loyal TKC customer out of me today, and I'm sending all my friends your way!

I usually buy from Blade HQ but I’ll start comparing their prices with the Knife Connection. Thanks for the heads-up.

TipBledsoe

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 28, 2020
    LaVernia TX
    I usually buy from Blade HQ but I’ll start comparing their prices with the Knife Connection. Thanks for the heads-up.

Blade HQ and Knife Center have previously been my "go-to" knife vendors. Of all the knife vendors I like the search tool of Blade HQ and Knife Center best, and they both also provide the most details and specs. And I've found that Knife Center tends to have the best photos but Blade HQ does well with photos too.

Also Knife Center has oodles of terrific YouTubes.

Top Bottom