• Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    And I know they lurk this forum
    In that case: Listen losers, I’ve had about all the liberal house wife bullcrap I can take. Know where you can roll that mother jones magazine and put it? I’m sure you do. Why don’t people hold the shit head kids that act out accountable? The same kids y’all love to help can only help themselves but don’t because their losers. If they had the choice between doing homework or stealing your shit, their going to steal your shit! How about y’all rename your group to mom’s demand fathers!? Why don’t y’all take that money for gun control and build recreation centers and coaches for youth!? Nope can’t do that! Gotta pretend like y’all give a shit, living in your yuppy houses driving yuppy cars, while a lot of these kids really just make fun of y’all!

Aus_Schwaben

First to know - Last to care!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 31, 2019
    Abilene, TX
    Let us see how many laws the shooter broke: 1) Underage possession of a handgun; 2) Possession on a school campus; 3) discharging a firearm in the city limits; 4) assault with a deadly weapon (three counts); and 5) Attempted manslaughter. So how is one more law against guns going to stop another moron from doing something like this again? Because plainly violating five laws did not stop this guy! Is there a magic number that will make the criminals stop and think "Perhaps I should reevaluate my strategy to maximize my returns with regard to not violating so many laws during the commission of one major crime?"

Powderhead

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2015
    B/CS
    A little history on Ms. Twats

Shannon_Twats.png

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    Karen’s of the law
    Phucless pedestrian
    I know you're out there
    With rage in your eyes and your megaphones
    Saying all is forgiven
    Mad Dog surrender
    How can I answer
    A man of my mind can do anything
    Someone's been listening to Steely Dan ;)

jamesmrj

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 28, 2011
    Cypress, TX
    Let us see how many laws the shooter broke: 1) Underage possession of a handgun; 2) Possession on a school campus; 3) discharging a firearm in the city limits; 4) assault with a deadly weapon (three counts); and 5) Attempted manslaughter. So how is one more law against guns going to stop another moron from doing something like this again? Because plainly violating five laws did not stop this guy! Is there a magic number that will make the criminals stop and think "Perhaps I should reevaluate my strategy to maximize my returns with regard to not violating so many laws during the commission of one major crime?"
    As I understand it, it is legal for an eighteen year old to have a handgun. Or is "possession of a handgun" defined by having on your person in public?

Not trying to be an ass. I agree with all that you said, but was unclear on this.

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    Yes they can have a handgun but they have to follow the rules that used to pertain to unlicensed carry. And they cannot buy a Handgun or ammo for it from a licensed dealer. Exceptions are private sales and military service

Top Bottom