• ...and so much more!
  • gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    That's a nice list of which cities have either party running them.

It still didn't answer my question.
    Plus, it doesn't help Clueless Joe cite.

Which Republican run city is there that these "peaceful protesters" are rioting, and causing mayhem?

Hawk

Sent from my REVVLRY+ using Tapatalk
    Well do you consider a city that has a republican mayor to be "republican run"?
    Capitol Armory ad

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    That list is pretty much self explanatory! Every city with rioting and looting problems getting out of control is ran by Democrat mayors.

Big surprise I guess.......

I didn't go through every one, but the list was mainly the top 100 cities.

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    That's a nice list of which cities have either party running them.

It still didn't answer my question.
    Plus, it doesn't help Clueless Joe cite.

Which Republican run city is there that these "peaceful protesters" are rioting, and causing mayhem?

Hawk

Sent from my REVVLRY+ using Tapatalk

OK, Got you here! The crazy terrorists from Texas Tech almost overthrew the Longhorns in a riot and Lubbock has a GOP mayor!

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    81bf68cb0fc97fd4535fb39d14fdb943.jpg

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    Sorry to come back in so late in the discussion, but I actually still have a life, even tho retired.

Do you really think had the impeachment circus not occurred that would have made any difference in our readiness for the Chinese virus ?

No, I just blow all this shit out of my ass and onto the keyboard because it adds zest to the discussion.

I don't know that I ever heard or saw any discussion about the need to replace PPE used in the prior flu issue. I don't think they would have spend a dime to replenish or increase that equipment and supplies.

O'bummer kept it pretty well hidden with the aid of a complicit CDC and Congress. It appears that the current admin had no idea that the nation was so short on PPE after the Rosie O' flu. What they would have done had they known, nobody knows, nobody will ever know. But it's a done deal... Barry and Joe left us in the shitter.

And I don't think Trump was going to get much done legislatively either because he was never going to get the house of reps to approve anything he wanted either.

And yet the House passed 664 bills out to the Senate, where 114 passed. Then 100 were signed into law by Trump. Surely some of those must have fit his agenda. 2019-2020 legislative session: https://www.congress.gov/search?q={"source":"legislation","congress":"116","type":"bills","chamber":"House","bill-status":["passed-one","passed-both","president","law"]}

I had thought they were pretty much a "do nothing" Congress. But they got a bit done. I looked at the House Bills for that period, and post 2018 election they were pretty scary. I can imagine if there were no Senate and POTUS standing in their way that we, the American people and gun owners in particular, would indeed be very well screwed.

Last edited:

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    Sorry to come back in so late in the discussion, but I actually still have a life, even tho retired.

No, I just blow all this shit out of my ass and onto the keyboard because it adds zest to the discussion.

O'bummer kept it pretty well hidden with the aid of a complicit CDC and Congress. It appears that the current admin had no idea that the nation was so short on PPE after the Rosie O' flu. What they would have done had they known, nobody knows, nobody will ever know. But it's a done deal... Barry and Joe left us in the shitter.

And yet the House passed 664 bills out to the Senate, where 114 passed. Then 100 were signed into law by Trump. Surely some of those must have fit his agenda. 2019-2020 legislative session: https://www.congress.gov/search?q={"source":"legislation","congress":"116","type":"bills","chamber":"House","bill-status":["passed-one","passed-both","president","law"]}

I had thought they were pretty much a "do nothing" Congress. But they got a bit done. I looked at the House Bills for that period, and post 2018 election they were pretty scary. I can imagine if there were no Senate and POTUS standing in their way that we, the American people and gun owners in particular, would indeed be very well screwed.

And how many of the 664 house bills that were passed did the house actually think would get though the Senate and then Trumps Signature.

They passed a bunch of shit just to say LOOK LOOK LOOK we did sumpin!

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    And how many of the 664 house bills that were passed did the house actually think would get though the Senate and then Trumps Signature.

They passed a bunch of shit just to say LOOK LOOK LOOK we did sumpin!

Yep... Virtue Signaling Bastards!!!!

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    Nahhhh.... that's not what they're saying... They're saying "LOOK! LOOK! LOOK! we TRIED to do something but TRUMP got in the way!!!!" That is the message of the day ever day from worthless Dimm's.
    Yea and now the dems have passed a $2.4 trillion bill to pay off New York and Chicago incompetence, pay for a bunch of things for illegal aliens that even our own citizens don't get. At least I didn't see anything for an "endowment for the arts" in this one.

JoeAmerica

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2020
    Texas
    Yea and now the dems have passed a $2.4 trillion bill to pay off New York and Chicago incompetence, pay for a bunch of things for illegal aliens that even our own citizens don't get. At least I didn't see anything for an "endowment for the arts" in this one.

Government is only good at two things:

1. Stealing.

2. Killing people.

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    Did that 2.4T get past Trump?????

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom