• ...and so much more!
  • Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    Geez! I wish it would just go away. I'm tired of hearing the name Trump. I voted for him his first term but, now I'm sick of talking about him. We have less than two years left with the current idiot-in-charge and then we'll see what happens.
    So it seems, as far as you go, the leftists have achieved exactly what they wanted to achieve if only with you.

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    I think that DA might have some issues trying to flip flop on a State DA trying to file Federal charges for a Federal issue that does not meet the standards, based on a State misdemeanor or civil issue, that also does not meet State standard. Democrats, like Nazis, seem to like creating crimes to target people they see as political enemies, because they can’t win in a fair fight.

America needs a Revolution and two new Political Parties to have a checks and balance on the current uniparty.
    1679193636304.png

Cool 'Horn Luke

Come on. Love me, hate me, kill me, anything.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2022
    Corsicana, TX
    Geez! I wish it would just go away. I'm tired of hearing the name Trump. I voted for him his first term but, now I'm sick of talking about him. We have less than two years left with the current idiot-in-charge and then we'll see what happens.
    So, you're "ok" with a politically motivated witch hunt? You're "ok" with one party weaponizing all levels of "our" government to remove a political opponent? Because that's what President Trump is up against. And our silence only encourages and establishes this as an acceptable precedent. Look, I'm with you, I'm also sick of 24hrs of Trump, I'm just more sick of wall to wall libtards. But, I'll keep banging the drum until we FINALLY elect enough turds with the backbone to hold these anti-freedom, America-hating scumbags accountable.

S13

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2022
    Edmond, Oklahoma
    We'll see. If he is, it is an outrage. All the crime that Biden, Clinton and even probably Heels up Harris has done and if they arrest Trump for some piddly shit, then it is one more piece of evidence that this country is really in need of a split.

impactbumper

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 19, 2017
    San Antonio
    So, you're "ok" with a politically motivated witch hunt? You're "ok" with one party weaponizing all levels of "our" government to remove a political opponent? Because that's what President Trump is up against. And our silence only encourages and establishes this as an acceptable precedent. Look, I'm with you, I'm also sick of 24hrs of Trump, I'm just more sick of wall to wall libtards. But, I'll keep banging the drum until we FINALLY elect enough turds with the backbone to hold these anti-freedom, America-hating scumbags accountable.

Yes he is. On top of it low iq too i would imagine. Don’t lose breath on these people man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Texan79423

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 7, 2021
    Flatlands
    People IMO, there is a new world order already in power here and around the world. With the support of Biden and cabal we have let China overtake our position as a world leader.

These people have overpowered and divided our nation, destroyed our energy sources, Indoctrinated our youth, destroyed our military, depleted our reserves, allowed people to live off the system too long and now working on our financial institutes.

If Hillary had been elected their plan would have been completed by now that is why they believe Trump must go.
    Billionaires.jpg

Rhino

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    DFW Area
    I just don’t get who gives a shit whether Trump gave a whore some hush money. I guess that’s the most substantive thing they could find. Sad.
    Plenty of Republicans frequently bring up Eric of the Chinese spy and Hunter. I don’t want my elected leaders beholden to anyone, especially women who they aren’t married to.

Rhino

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    DFW Area
    Ever heard of good cop bad cop? Trump’s the “good” cop who isn’t.

IMO he is 100% on the same team with those on the other side of the aisle and his antics are part of the game. Look at the results. Dude gave us Fauci, for crying out loud.

Top Bottom