• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    He didn't 'give us' Fauci. I guess the plan was to arrest him before the Waco show but they decided to 'interview' another witness. FBI & SS were alerted to prepare for Trump arrest and any problems that might arise.

wakosama

Collapse now - Avoid the rush
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2022
    Spring
    1679246637749.png

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    They going to arrest him for doing a pretty decent job as a president, but having an irritating personality?

His great crime was saving this country from a Hillary Clinton presidency. The left will never forgive him for that or stop trying to invent crimes to try to charge him with. They want to ruin him and it drives them nuts that they keep failing.

I'm not a Trump fan. Never liked him. But I'll say this - the dude has to be clean as a whistle, otherwise some time in the past six years they'd have managed to find something real to pin on him. Instead, they have to make shit up or exaggerate in order to claim wrongdoing.

69ChevelleLSX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 7, 2019
    Texas
    Good, he’s a gun banning democrat. Plus telling people to protest screw that clown. Antifa will be out in full force burning city’s all while actual republicans get blamed.
    Can’t y’all see he only ran to get Hilary elected, he never thought he’d get elected. Thank of all he could have actually done with Executive orders. He did do some decent things though.
    The optics look okay America first. He had to give republicans something. But what better way to destroy a party then from within. Guy was a life long democrat. Doing democrat things then 1 year before 2016 he became a Republican..

Last edited:

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    Good, he’s a gun banning democrat. Plus telling people to protest screw that clown. Antifa will be out in full force burning city’s all while actual republicans get blamed.
    Can’t y’all see he only ran to get Hilary elected, he never thought he’d get elected. Thank of all he could have actually done with Executive orders. He did do some decent things though.
    The optics look okay America first. He had to give republicans something. But what better way to destroy a party then from within. Guy was a life long democrat. Doing democrat things then 1 year before 2016 he became a Republican..
    Aside from bump stock what other things did you not like? Reagan was a democrat before he was a Republican. I admit Trump was not my first choice but the country was doing pretty good while he was president.

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    Nice try, bootlick harder for the compromise section of the GOP.
    I think you're confused. The compromise section is Cheney(s), Bush(es), Romney, McCain, Kinzinger, Cornyn, McConnell, Graham, and yes, even Cruz (and I could go on), who all are part of the same globalist cabal as their frenemies with Ds behind their names such as Clinton(s), Obama(s), Pelosi, Schumer, etc., etc. They all fucking hate Trump for the same reasons, that he was US-first, upset their applecart and exposed at least some of them for what they really are.

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    He has history of believe if he ever ran for the presidency - he would win and win big. In my opinion, he most definitely did not run to get that bitch witch elected and I think we can base that solely on his super inflated ego.Once he was in office he started to actually turn around the economy in record time and won the USA back some prestige on the international scene. No other president in my lifetime ever started to make such rapid and practical positive changes changes to anything once taking office (with the possible exception of Eisenhower, whom I was too young to know much about back then and I doubt Eisenhower did anything along the lines of what President Trump accomplished). Much as he said, early on, when the we were bombarded by all the Covid propaganda and all of the so called 'blue state' shutdowns - that destroyed the stability of our economy - it was all a sham. You know what - he was right again although even way too many on his side of the aisle blame him for the problems; those blaming him are almost all RINOs or are going to run against him is he runs.

Yes, he did put a ban on bump stocks but he also made manv appointments to judgeships of libertarian or conservative types and luckily the bump stock rules were put on hold (I think they still are on hold but not sure). If it goes to the Supremes, the way the court is today, it will likely be overturned forever. Not saying he planned it that way or that he did not screw up - he most definitely screwed up on that but he is human and people make mistakes; he is not good in your estimation - as opposed to who that is a good president? Your pick for the presidency, I wonder.

As for calling him a lifelong democrat, where do you get that from? He made contributions to both sides as do almost all very rich people at one time he gave more to democrats (probably done by his underlings but maybe even by him directly. He hobnobbed with both sides in the political arena to be able to do what he did best before he was elected and that was run his very capitalist empire. You say though he was a lifelong democrat and he ran to support Hillary (Clinton). Why was that? Was it because he lived in NY and you have that friggin prejudice that too many on these forums have - that anyone from the NE or from the west coast must be a liberal and must be a registered Democrat or worse like a Green Party member? If so - how lefty of you. Trump had been registered Republican, then an Independent, then registered as a Democrat then registered as a Republican when he decided to run for the presidency and kick libturd arse. He won because he wanted to win to help America and because he was different from any other politician I have ever witnessed. He differed from other politicians from: him having varied political views, being much more of a pragmatist than he is an idealist, his outright nasty attacks on other candidates (like John McCain who deserved what he got, the liberal Obama arse kissing RINO), to to his well thought out plan of those attacks, to the hatred of other candidates and politicians - on both sides - directed at him (politicians did not like him and that supported his run greatly), to his emotional outbursts when pointing out problems, to those outbursts being backed up by his practical solutions that helped him get others to think he had what it took, to his record as a success (yes his business failed but successfully built it up again), to his new way hard charge approach to problems in our country, to his generosity, to his love of country and to his evident true desire to turn it around for our nation. Those differences all combined and his moxy are what got him elected. From what I saw during his presidency, he was the right choice to have been put into the Oval Office despite some mistakes he made.

He actually has real leadership experience as opposed to someone like Clinton or Schumer or Warren or any other Democrat who might have stood a chance of getting in and that helped assure they did not have that actual chance against him. Of course, he is an egomaniac or certainly appears to be one but I think it is precisely because of that combined with things I mentioned above and with his leadership abilities and his experience in dealing with: political leaders of many nations, reading and dealing with his opponents in business, as well as with friendly business partners, that made him so effective once elected. Yes he made some few glaring mistakes, bump stocks being one but I am guessing that was a knee-jerk reaction and a bit of a bone being thrown to the left to get them to lay off a bit (which was the mistake) after the massacre in Vegas.

So I wonder, how does any of that make him a lifelong democrat.

You, and many others who think of themselves as on the right today (and while he ran for office the first time) seemingly are much like his enemies on the left when it comes saying why he is not to your liking to blaming him for things. Makes me wonder - whom would you have be president from potential candidates with a chance at being elected. Would you choose a RINO or would you choose a staunch conservative? I also wonder, did you like Ronald Regan - he too was a democrat but in his case it actually was for a long long time before he switched parties. He turned out pretty well for our nation too.

No president in my lifetime has ever served without making mistakes and not one of them ever got everyone - even within his own party - to like him. In Donald Trump's case though the hatred to which he was subjected - both when he was running for office and once in it - was more than t was for even Nixon, Ford, Carter George W. Bush, or Obama. That hatred came not only from far left political dirt-bags like Pelosi, Schumer, and Schiff (the man who repeatedly said he had evidentiary proof of Trump's so called collusion with Russia but never produced one shred of it) but also came in great part from RINOs and the so called Republican Never-Trumpers. It was only able to fester and is still essentially an open and oozing wound because so many of those on the right were bamboozled and bought at least part of that crap as being Bible truth. Of course, him being a New Yorker did not help him because many who lived in states like Texas and who consider themselves devout Republicans (and thus on the right) immediately and with great prejudice assumed he was not good enough for theirn liking because he must be a leftist being from NY. Being from somewhere does not make you anything other than being from there as far as politics go.

I'd vote for him again. Not because he is now a Republican, I have little to no affinity to the Republican party. I left it many years ago because I believe that most politicians in that party are way too liberal for me or are part of the so called swamp.The rest way too conservative. I am an independent, I firmly believe what Ronnie essentially said: Government is not the solution it is the problem. So, I'd vote for him again because he get stuff done - not all of it but much more than any other president I have seen in my lifetime and in general he headed us in the right direction. For him to be attacked by not only the left but also by those on the right just goes to show he was spot on about the swamp needing to be cleaned.

Note, do not take anything I said as a personal attack, it is all just discussion about what I think of him as opposed to what others think. To dredge up an old saying, I think he is the cat's meow. If we had a few more like him in consecutive presidencies America truly would be GREAT again.

Tblack89

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 3, 2022
    Hutto tx
    He has history of believe if he ever ran for the presidency - he would win and win big. In my opinion, he most definitely did not run to get that bitch witch elected and I think we can base that solely on his super inflated ego.Once he was in office he started to actually turn around the economy in record time and won the USA back some prestige on the international scene. No other president in my lifetime ever started to make such rapid and practical positive changes changes to anything once taking office (with the possible exception of Eisenhower, whom I was too young to know much about back then and I doubt Eisenhower did anything along the lines of what President Trump accomplished). Much as he said, early on, when the we were bombarded by all the Covid propaganda and all of the so called 'blue state' shutdowns - that destroyed the stability of our economy - it was all a sham. You know what - he was right again although even way too many on his side of the aisle blame him for the problems; those blaming him are almost all RINOs or are going to run against him is he runs.

Yes, he did put a ban on bump stocks but he also made manv appointments to judgeships of libertarian or conservative types and luckily the bump stock rules were put on hold (I think they still are on hold but not sure). If it goes to the Supremes, the way the court is today, it will likely be overturned forever. Not saying he planned it that way or that he did not screw up - he most definitely screwed up on that but he is human and people make mistakes; he is not good in your estimation - as opposed to who that is a good president? Your pick for the presidency, I wonder.

As for calling him a lifelong democrat, where do you get that from? He made contributions to both sides as do almost all very rich people at one time he gave more to democrats (probably done by his underlings but maybe even by him directly. He hobnobbed with both sides in the political arena to be able to do what he did best before he was elected and that was run his very capitalist empire. You say though he was a lifelong democrat and he ran to support Hillary (Clinton). Why was that? Was it because he lived in NY and you have that friggin prejudice that too many on these forums have - that anyone from the NE or from the west coast must be a liberal and must be a registered Democrat or worse like a Green Party member? If so - how lefty of you. Trump had been registered Republican, then an Independent, then registered as a Democrat then registered as a Republican when he decided to run for the presidency and kick libturd arse. He won because he wanted to win to help America and because he was different from any other politician I have ever witnessed. He differed from other politicians from: him having varied political views, being much more of a pragmatist than he is an idealist, his outright nasty attacks on other candidates (like John McCain who deserved what he got, the liberal Obama arse kissing RINO), to to his well thought out plan of those attacks, to the hatred of other candidates and politicians - on both sides - directed at him (politicians did not like him and that supported his run greatly), to his emotional outbursts when pointing out problems, to those outbursts being backed up by his practical solutions that helped him get others to think he had what it took, to his record as a success (yes his business failed but successfully built it up again), to his new way hard charge approach to problems in our country, to his generosity, to his love of country and to his evident true desire to turn it around for our nation. Those differences all combined and his moxy are what got him elected. From what I saw during his presidency, he was the right choice to have been put into the Oval Office despite some mistakes he made.

He actually has real leadership experience as opposed to someone like Clinton or Schumer or Warren or any other Democrat who might have stood a chance of getting in and that helped assure they did not have that actual chance against him. Of course, he is an egomaniac or certainly appears to be one but I think it is precisely because of that combined with things I mentioned above and with his leadership abilities and his experience in dealing with: political leaders of many nations, reading and dealing with his opponents in business, as well as with friendly business partners, that made him so effective once elected. Yes he made some few glaring mistakes, bump stocks being one but I am guessing that was a knee-jerk reaction and a bit of a bone being thrown to the left to get them to lay off a bit (which was the mistake) after the massacre in Vegas.

You, and many others who think of themselves as on the right today (and while he ran for office the first time) seemingly are much like his enemies on the left when it comes saying why he is not to your liking to blaming him for things. Makes me wonder - whom would you have be president from potential candidates with a chance at being elected. Would you choose a RINO or would you choose a staunch conservative? I also wonder, did you like Ronald Regan - he too was a democrat but in his case it actually was for a long long time before he switched parties. He turned out pretty well for our nation too.

No president in my lifetime has ever served without making mistakes and not one of them ever got everyone - even within his own party - to like him. In Donald Trump's case though the hatred to which he was subjected - both when he was running for office and once in it - was more than t was for even Nixon, Ford, Carter George W. Bush, or Obama. That hatred came not only from far left political dirt-bags like Pelosi, Schumer, and Schiff (the man who repeatedly said he had evidentiary proof of Trump's so called collusion with Russia but never produced one shred of it) but also came in great part from RINOs and the so called Republican Never-Trumpers. It was only able to fester and is still essentially an open and oozing wound because so many of those on the right were bamboozled and bought at least part of that crap as being Bible truth. Of course, him being a New Yorker did not help him because many who lived in states like Texas and who consider themselves devout Republicans (and thus on the right) immediately and with great prejudice assumed he was not good enough for theirn liking because he must be a leftist being from NY. Being from somewhere does not make you anything other than being from there as far as politics go.

I'd vote for him again. Not because he is now a Republican, I have little to no affinity to the Republican party. I left it many years ago because I believe that most politicians in that party are way too liberal for me or are part of the so called swamp.The rest way too conservative. I am an independent, I firmly believe what Ronnie essentially said: Government is not the solution it is the problem. So, I'd vote for him again because he get stuff done - not all of it but much more than any other president I have seen in my lifetime and in general he headed us in the right direction. For him to be attacked by not only the left but also by those on the right just goes to show he was spot on about the swamp needing to be cleaned.

Note, do not take anything I said as a personal attack, it is all just discussion about what I think of him as opposed to what others think. To dredge up an old saying, I think he is the cat's meow. If we had a few more like him in consecutive presidencies America truly would be GREAT again.
    The world is coming to an end, I actually agree with you for once. That’s freighting.

69ChevelleLSX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 7, 2019
    Texas
    Aside from bump stock what other things did you not like? Reagan was a democrat before he was a Republican. I admit Trump was not my first choice but the country was doing pretty good while he was president.
    Red flag laws, background checks act, and of course bump stocks and those triggers (can’t remember their name)Trump only gave up ground didn’t gain any. We should be able to purchase any firearm or firearm accessories made as long as we are not criminals.(criminals can get them.)
    I believe Trump was a democrat plot to destroy the Republican Party. I vote Republican no matter what. I’m pro life #1
    I’m liking DeSantis, guy has balls (not afraid to stick up for what he believes and a brain. Trump let Covid shut down businesses, freed up big pharmaceutical companies to make a fake vaccine, then told people to take it. Ppp loans didn’t have to be paid back causing a lot of the inflation we are seeing now. (Biden is also responsible for alot of the inflation)
    Let mayors get away with Antifa burning city’s. He could have sent in national guard weather or not the states wanted it or not. He let Fauci get away with murder.

69ChevelleLSX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 7, 2019
    Texas

I did say he did some good things, as for where did I get Trump was a democrat plant. That was from a interview he did in the 80’s, saying he would run as a republican because they are stupid enough to vote for him. He didn’t think he would win. That came from his mouth also. I voted for him once he was the republican nominee. He isn’t my first choice. I still think he’s a democrat destroying the Republican Party. All the corruption in Washington and nothing happened. Now he attacks the other republicans that are running And tells people to protests let’s see if Antifa burns city’s again and republicans get the blame.

crystalphoto

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2022
    Bethune, South Carolina

Well said...

Top Bottom