• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tyrannosullyrex

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Houston
    its NOT any news organizations job to SLOBBER over ANYONE!!

Yet Fox, Drudge, etc. did exactly that when Bush was in office.

Any "news" organization that says what the POTUS (or whomever) is doing "wrong" is serving up opinion. Granted, that opinion may be backed up by facts, but facts can be "massaged" to any viewpoint. There are very few "news" organizations that offer up only the story without putting some kind of bias in whatever direction. I tend to always ignore the opinion that is presented by FOX, MSNBC, etc. and try to assess the information presented to form my own opinion.
    Venture Surplus ad

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    i agree with ya T, but Fox didnt go to all the extremes like those libtard other news orgs. they didnt lie, tweek, make up shit to try and make Bush look good. as all those CLOWN ORGS are doing for OBUMMER. the news and political correctness is a double standard from the left like NO ONE has EVER seen in todays times. where are all the dolls of B.O. hanging from a noose, and the K-LL B.O. signs?? the left libtards are the ones who created that stuff. ya dont see that kind of stuff being done by the true,un-infiltrated tea party members. and why doesnt anyone have a comment about the Media giving Obummer a pass on rev. wrights racist/ hating church??????? and once again, YES both sides assess towards their on political views, but the libtards are waaaaaaaaay more dishonest!! thats all i was trying to convey.

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    its true about each news org. does lean towards their beliefs and which way they vote no doubt. but lets be real, most of that hate,veil crap the leftist media spews is just horrendous. example, the fact they want to make people who protest taxes as in the tea party folks as unamerican racists??? come on they are the hating racists themselves!! and since when is protesting taxes un-american. if the left cant beat you with wit or factual knowledge, they use smear tactics and just down right lies to demean whatever they are trying to destroy. can you honestly tell me fox news does the same?? nope, they use facts on how OBUMMER is a bad president and how his decisions are POOR at best. and the LIBTARD media hates fox news for that!! i still cant get over everything any libtard said in a negative light about AMERICANS protesting taxes!! its a sad shame!! and YES every org out there does have some bad apples in the bushell. but the left is waaaay more violent and nasty when it comes to protest tactics on anythiing!! last but not least, who told the truth about OBUMMER and what he'd and his buddies would do if they won the whitehouse?? FOX news thats it!! some real media there.... when NO ONE reported the RACIST HATE SPEWING CHURCH OBUMMER WENT TO FOR 20 YRS!!!! if it was a KKK church and a white candidate, he'd have been gone well before the election was even held!! so no, not all news orgs are the same any more....

You know what, with all the caps and exclamation points I can't imagine there's a valid point in there somewhere, so I'm just gonna skip it. Probably just a bunch of derp derp LIBTARD derp derp OBAMA derp BIRTH CERTIFICATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *sigh*

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    and thats why this country and you CW help to support putting Obummer into the whitehouse. you just didnt want to take the time to find out who he really was!! "you want the truth? you cant handle the truth"!! and again, another apologist just glossed over Obummers past church affiliation.

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    im the one you claim is half literate?? where in my statement did i say you voted for him?? one didnt have to vote for him to support him. and again, you just skipped right past the church topic i mentioned. just like libtards, if they cant beat ya with witt or facts, they either ignore it or try to discredit it.

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    you CW help to support putting Obummer into the whitehouse

That's pretty much stating that I voted the guy into the White House.

and again, you just skipped right past the church topic i mentioned

I skipped your entire eye bleeder of a wall of text, not any single point that you likely failed to make all together. I could really give a damn less about any past or present church affiliations he may or may not have had. I don't like his policies to begin with, why would I need more reasons not to like him? You completely fail to understand who I am and you try to argue non-points with me as though I actually like the guy. Keep this garbage up and I promise you that you will cease to exist to me.

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    I could really give a damn less about any past or present church affiliations he may or may not have had. why would I need more reasons not to like him?
    you just made one of my points. maybe if YOU and more people cared how he viewed this country AND with whom he listened to, maybe he could have been beaten by the other idiot. that just seems to be part of the problem with todays youngsters!! they dont seem to care..... and ive seen some of your comments here. you like to play devils advocate on numerous occasions and get other members riled up. or you actually do believe some of that left leaning cr-p. who knows.

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    you just made one of my points. maybe if YOU and more people cared how he viewed this country AND with whom he listened to, maybe he could have been beaten by the other idiot. that just seems to be part of the problem with todays youngsters!! they dont seem to care..... and ive seen some of your comments here. you like to play devils advocate on numerous occasions and get other members riled up. or you actually do believe some of that left leaning cr-p. who knows.

Sure I like to play devil's advocate, but it's fairly obvious when I do it. This place would be pretty boring if someone didn't. Like a big conservative circle-jerk. It isn't to get other people riled up, it's to get some more opinions going in a topic that is growing stagnant.

You can't in all seriousness believe that I just simply don't care, I wouldn't be posting in a political forum if I didn't give a damn, right? It hasn't exactly been a secret around here that I'm a Libertarian and Ron Paul supporter. Do you expect me to apologize or something for the complacency of the youth in America? That obviously isn't going to happen because it isn't my fault. How often have I said here that we should be educating voters in this country so they aren't simply voting red or blue?

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    You can't in all seriousness believe that I just simply don't care? It hasn't exactly been a secret around here that I'm a Libertarian and Ron Paul supporter.
    no i dont think that at all, i can tell you do care. im just yanking your chain a little as sometimes you do others thats all. and theres no malicious intent from me in my messing with you at all. and you do have to admit, Libertarian is very similar to Liberal!!

Top Bottom