The Code of Conduct and misc.

Axxe55

MIA-BOLO.
Dec 15, 2019
Nowhere.....Just here in East Texas.
Generally, yes. I know the rule explicitly says "the first sentence" only so another mod may feel differently.

I, however, remember the discussions among the staff that prompted the rule. Folks were cutting and pasting entire articles without attribution, sometimes trying to make it look like the words were their own. That had to stop. It mostly has.

OTOH, if you'd like us all to never exercise any judgement, allow no leeway, and rigidly enforce the rule, let me or any other staffer know. :)

I usually copy and paste a couple of sentences that pertain to the subject of the thread, and then copy and paste the source, so that others can get the full context of the article for themselves, then usually the rest of that post I offer up my conclusions or opinions of the articel.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
TGT Supporter
Mar 30, 2009
Guadalupe Co.
Does this one count? Can I post them all today or is there a limit on how many I can post in one day?

All posts count, but if you go and post for the sake of upping your count you will probably be called out for it. If you didn't create an intro, go ahead and do that. If you are going to buy something from someone here, most members are going to be leery of strangers or guys who don't at least make an attempt to be part of the community.

There are no daily limits on posts.

ETA-Definitely don't go asking about someone's sale in an unrelated thread. :spank:

Ellisj

BANNED!!!
May 21, 2021
La Marque, Texas
All posts count, but if you go and post for the sake of upping your count you will probably be called out for it. If you didn't create an intro, go ahead and do that. If you are going to buy something from someone here, most members are going to be leery of strangers or guys who don't at least make an attempt to be part of the community.

There are no daily limits on posts.

ETA-Definitely don't go asking about someone's sale in an unrelated thread. :spank:
I will attempt to create an intro now. ETA? Estimated Time of Arrival? No? And why are you warning me about "don't go asking about some ones sale in an unrelated thread"? Did I already do this? Thanks for your time btw.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
TGT Supporter
Mar 30, 2009
Guadalupe Co.
I will attempt to create an intro now. ETA? Estimated Time of Arrival? No? And why are you warning me about "don't go asking about some ones sale in an unrelated thread"? Did I already do this? Thanks for your time btw.

ETA=Edit to add

Your post in De-masking the truth thread...

You are welcome

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Every Day Man
Shroud

Latest posts