• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Davetex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Greers Ferry Lake
    Everything obozo, kerry, clinton, etc says is a lie. Everything they do is motivated by evil. Remember Alinsky dedicated his book to satan. And they are all students of Alinsky.

Mreed911

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 18, 2013
    Austin, TX
    Everything obozo, kerry, clinton, etc says is a lie. Everything they do is motivated by evil. Remember Alinsky dedicated his book to satan. And they are all students of Alinsky.

Remember that this is a political document - propaganda. Not sure who they think would BELIEVE it, though.

I'm more disappointed that they used a social media hashtag trend and "five word summaries" - that's far below the level of educated discourse I'd expect from State, regardless of which party is running it. Frankly, it's embarrassing.

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    Remember that this is a political document - propaganda. Not sure who they think would BELIEVE it, though.

I'm more disappointed that they used a social media hashtag trend and "five word summaries" - that's far below the level of educated discourse I'd expect from State, regardless of which party is running it. Frankly, it's embarrassing.

Not surprising to me at this point. My expectations of the "news" media (and I use that term loosely) and the government are way down at the bottom at this time.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    The situation in Syria has brought the US closer to war than at any time since the Cuban Missile crisis in the 1960's.

Obama's inept mishandling of supporting/attacking Syrian Rebels forms the foundation of all of it. How can he support AND attack the same people and figure that he won't get caught at it? His lies spawned more hardship, killing and mistrust worldwide. Russia and their allies stepped in to stop the craziness then, like an idiot, Obama bowed up to the Russians.

Any damned Liberal fool that thinks otherwise, is blowing smoke out of his butt.

Flash

Last edited:

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    The situation in Syria has brought the US closer to war than at any time since the Cuban Missile crisis in the 1960's.

Obama's inept mishandling of supporting/attacking Syrian Rebels forms the foundation of all of it. How can he support AND attack the same people and figure that he won't get caught at it? His lies spawned more hardship, killing and mistrust worldwide. Russia and their allies stepped in to stop the craziness then, like an idiot, Obama bowed up to the Russians.

Any damned Liberal fool that thinks otherwise, is blowing smoke out of his butt.

Flash

Come on, damnit! Don't be holding back! :green: obama is working hard in Hawaii playing golf on our dime!

Top Bottom