• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BuzzinSATX

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 20, 2013
    New Braunfels
    I love American beers, the ones that by my taste are the good ones. You can like what you likle, I am not trying to prevent that. You can also give your opinion as you did just do but why the personal attack?

It doesn’t matter to me what you like or don’t like, that is surely your choice and I support them. But the words you used were pretty disparaging and implied anyone who drank them had no clue or taste.

And while I may have taken it personal, and in hindsight, perhaps should have chosen different words in a response, stand by the fact that the terms you used like...”uninitiated” and “less than a connoisseur ” were judgmental and condescending.

Starting a sentence with “with all due respect” and finishing it with a sarcastic put down don’t make it at all respectful.

But if I misunderstood, I’ll stand corrected.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    We got an Appleby's some years ago, and I think many people just hang out there to drink! The wife and I have eaten there occasionally with other people, but we think there are just much better places to eat than Appleby's.

We got a Chili's a few months ago as well, but I just wasn't really a big fan of Chili's either, so kind of doubtful we will be eating there either.

Most of the restaurants we really enjoy eating at, don't serve any alcoholic beverages.

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    Goes with erry thang
    s-l400.jpg

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    Bwhaaaaaaa y'all white people are funny.. y'all go overboard with the history and taste Bwhaaaaaaa.. my only rule is effect that's why I drank period. Effect if I can't get a buzz keep it

Andyd

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2018
    I traveled the world just to sample beer and visit breweries when I had the opportunity. No craft stuff for me and not ritzie stuff, Krombacher will do. I have a few more frames full of labels :).

Top Bottom