• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    Years ago, the company I worked for had a division that was constructing an oil pipeline in Columbia. They asked me to volunteer to go work on it. After I turned down the offer, the guy who was recruiting me said that I shouldn't worry because I'd have two bodyguards assigned to me. Nope, that didn't make me feel any more warm and fuzzy. He told me that the guys assigned to him each had a MAC-10 inside of a briefcase, with a rubber stopper in the barrel hole. The trigger was built into the handle. Again, no sale. Then he related that there was once when he was scared. They were looking at a tank farm area deep in the country when they suddenly heard trucks coming down the road. It was the army. As they drove by, his bodyguards were literally shaking with fear. He asked why and they pointed out that the "rebels" or cartel folks might grab you and hold you for ransom, but the army guys might shoot you just to check if their guns were working, and nobody would question what happened.

I'll just stay here between the Rio Grande and the Red, thank you very much.

RoadRunner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 30, 2018
    Here
    My nephew has a Mac-10 with a suppressor in a briefcase. He has not fired it from the briefcase because he wants to keep the briefcase as new.

I am not real impressed with a Mac-10 but having 1 suppressed inside a briefcase is pretty cool.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    My nephew has a Mac-10 with a suppressor in a briefcase. He has not fired it from the briefcase because he wants to keep the briefcase as new.

I am not real impressed with a Mac-10 but having 1 suppressed inside a briefcase is pretty cool.
    The big thing is it legal inder NFA Law? Is it in use witha machine gun or Semi Auto Pistol? Once inside it may very well be AOW & uncle sugars boys could possibly be shooting ones dog over fail to pay the tax man

RoadRunner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 30, 2018
    Here
    The big thing is it legal inder NFA Law? Is it in use witha machine gun or Semi Auto Pistol? Once inside it may very well be AOW & uncle sugars boys could possibly be shooting ones dog over fail to pay the tax man

It is legal, uncle sugar got his bribe tax money for the 2 tax stamps, 1 for the suppressor and 1 for the submachine gun.

Last edited:
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom