TGT Vaping Thread

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Oct 5, 2013
Georgetown
So, I have just over a month. Better start looking, I guess.

So sad.
I've got 5 years worth of supplies and hardware. By then I'll be 77, so I will either have to give it up or go back to cigarettes. I really don't want to do that. It's kinda like the government is forcing folks back to smoking cigs. You can find cigarettes in every gas station, convenience store, grocery store, smoke shop, and Walgreens. But vape shops are few and far between.

Dancing Heretik

Aug 8, 2018
San Antonio, TX
I've got 5 years worth of supplies and hardware. By then I'll be 77, so I will either have to give it up or go back to cigarettes. I really don't want to do that. It's kinda like the government is forcing folks back to smoking cigs. You can find cigarettes in every gas station, convenience store, grocery store, smoke shop, and Walgreens. But vape shops are few and far between.
Why not just buy some more, just in case?

I probably have enough to last the rest of my life. Except for PG, VG, wire, and batteries. I haven't bought anything in a few years. I just got all bought out and stopped.

And, I don't plan on living that many more years anyway.

ETA: What? Do you expect the gov't to care more about your health than about making money? They make a lot more money on cigarettes that the tobacco companies do.

Dancing Heretik

Aug 8, 2018
San Antonio, TX
According to the Old Folks thread on E-Cigarette-Forum, the dates are:

Drop Dead Shipping Dates

For your information, the carriers will stop shipping vape products on these dates:
  • FedEx, March 1
  • UPS, April 5
  • United States Postal Service (USPS), April 26
So, which dates are right?

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
Lifetime Member
Dec 24, 2012
Hill County
Read something earlier about this and the April dates look similar to what I read. I think it was a "Liquid Barn" newsletter link. I just can't find it again though.

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Drockton Bullion

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member