• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • skfullgun

Dances With Snakes
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 14, 2017
    In the woods...
    I've asked this question to mods and administrators at least twice over the last couple of years, as recently as this past month. No response. Perhaps I have not sent my query in the proper format.

My membership is currently lapsed, even though I've been a yearly member the last two or three years, I really can't remember.

Is there a "plan", or possibility thereof, whereby one could pay for a lifetime membership over the course of, say, 6 months? Is there any consideration for those who have been yearly members for several years to get a, say, 15% discount if upgrading to Lifetime?

I have not been able to find this information, and not been successful in getting an answer, so I thought I'd throw it out here.
    I'm about to renew my yearly membership, and, I, like others, might be tempted to upgrade should such temptations arise.

Thanks in advance.

And be sure to tell Axxe55 you don't like his mini-bulldozer idea.

HKSig

Let's Go Brandon!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    Spring
    Is there a "plan", or possibility thereof, whereby one could pay for a lifetime membership over the course of, say, 6 months? Is there any consideration for those who have been yearly members for several years to get a, say, 15% discount if upgrading to Lifetime?
    There is; send me a check every month.

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    And given valid questions in my OP, that response will weigh heavily on my decision.
    Maybe I misunderstood you, I certainly didn't mean anything snarky. After re-reading your original post, I don't know how you can do that over time. Maybe PM texcross?

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Yeah, TexCross is the only one who could tackle that one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

skfullgun

Dances With Snakes
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 14, 2017
    In the woods...
    Not asking anybody to tackle anything.

It was just a question or two.

Evidently, it's a non-issue. Folks either provide financial support, or they don't.

I'm sure the majority of the financial support needed to fund such a site comes from WAY bigger fish than folks like me.

I will continue to enjoy my time on this forum, and appreciate it.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Not asking anybody to tackle anything.

It was just a question or two.

Evidently, it's a non-issue. Folks either provide financial support, or they don't.

I'm sure the majority of the financial support needed to fund such a site comes from WAY bigger fish than folks like me.

I will continue to enjoy my time on this forum, and appreciate it.

Those questions aren’t questions mods can answer. Those questions would need to be “tackled” by TexCross. I was simply trying to point you in the right direction. I and other mods really don’t know what would be required for some sort of Lyme t model to be implemented or how it might cause issues, or if it would at all. I was just trying to be helpful.

Yes, people provide support or they don’t. But that comes in many forms from monetary to great content and discussions. Most everyone on the forum is supporting it in some way just by being part of the community.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom