• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Saw this on TGT, thought I would post here...

I must report a sad occurrance. A couple of friends surprised me at my Wild Bunch match Saturday, May 29 with the Alamo Area Moderators. We were shooting at the National Shooting Sports Complex off Culebra Road in San Antonio. Afterwards I went to eat with my friends. We went to lunch at Mamacita's Restaurant on IH-10 near Medical and Callaghan.

When I came out to my car about 3:30PM I discovered that all my guns had been stolen. Someone had hammered in the lock with a screwdriver and gotten in and stolen my Huglu 20ga side by side shotgun, the Rossi Winchester 92 .45 Colt lever action rifle, my Colt 1911 pistol & rig and a Ted Williams 12 ga. pump shotgun. The police were not able to offer much hope for recovery, so I am afraid this ends my Cowboy Action Shooting for awhile.

Maybe you could forward this info to other friends and acquaintances in hopes they can keep their eyes open at gunshows and pawnshops. Maybe, thru the grace of God, I can recover what is mine and no one gets hurt with these weapons. They also stole my billfold and an 8X Tasco monocular and my stash of quarters. Now I am having the fun of cancelling all my credit cards, as well.
    • Ted Williams Model 200, 12 gauge pump shotgun, 28” blued steel barrel, modified choke, SN P276336, with black plastic fore end and side saddle ammo holder, wood stock
      [*]
      Colt Government Model 1911, blued finish with wood double diamond grips, .45 ACP semiautomatic pistol, SN C-1256XX, engraved with with my late father's name, "W.P. Gray," and his SSN on the frame and slide, with leather belt with brass US buckle and flap holster stamped "US" and leather magazine pouch
      [*]
      Rossi Model 92 .45 Colt lever action rifle, blued finish, wood stock, leather butt cover, SN AM024630
    • Huglu 20 gauge engraved side by side shotgun from DeHaan Shotguns, Model S-2, 26” barrels, 5 screw in chokes, fitted leather case, leather butt cover, SN 92078
    If found, please contact:

George Gray
    534 Diamond Oak New Braunfels, Texas 78132
    830-620-0528
    210-286-3145

grayrock@satx.rr.com

Guns International

pawncop

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    TEXAS
    Sorry to hear of your situation. I have checked the serial numbers through a database I have access to and did not locate any activity. Please keep us informed.

Burt Gummer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Williamson County
    That sucks.
    Make sure you update the police (detective who is assigned your case) if you change your phone number as sometimes it takes awhile for the firearms to get recovered.
    I have seized guns stolen from months to decades before. It may take them awhile to surface.

tweek

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    DFW
    very sorry to hear of your loss. I hope the thieves have an accident while cleaning them and die slow painful deaths.

Moss_Berg5150

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    I am so tired of sh*t like this happening to good people! Just an FYI though, if you are going to have your guns in your vehicle and make stops in between matches or range trips, you have to have an alarm on your vehicles guys, and not just the factory either. Go and get the $99.99 special from whoever in your area just to have a noisemaker in case someone goes to messing with your crap! I know it doesn't stop all thieves, but I bet those cowards would have ran off if they tapped on the vehicle ans an alarm started blaring. I guess this is the honest mans burden to have to jump through hoops to protect his own stuff.

Top Bottom