Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Trying to get in touch with TexasRedneck for the lefty rifle. Please message me if the rifle is still available.

Thanks
    Trying to make an end run around the rules for sales can get you banned. However, since this is literally your first post, I'll assume you're being sincere and just advise you to read the rules. Until you get 25 posts, you can't make the system work for you. Classifieds are for established members and even though 25 posts is next to nothing, it helps weed out folks who make an account just to buy or sell.

You can also comply with the rules by becoming a supporting member. There's a button for that at the bottom, right of every web page. Whether you choose that route or not, be aware that it's available.

Private messaging and full use of the sales facilities will become available to you only after you've taken some more steps.

Attempting to completely flout the rules by posting your phone number or email will get you banned since doing that (i.e., moving the sale off this forum to private channels) is how most rip-off artists work. (Of course, that applies mostly to sellers, not buyers, but either is usually an indicator something bad is about to happen.)

You have options. Consider them carefully after reading the rules, both the general board rules and the rules in the classifieds sub-forum.

And, sincerely, welcome to the forum. If you're really interested in that rifle, you're probably a serious gun guy and we always need more of those around here. :)

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    OIF2 is selling the rifle not TXR.
    Yep, OP, pay attention to this. Bob (OIF2) is the seller; TR was just the last person to post in that thread.

Also, OP, a couple of notes intended to help out the new guy:
    • Bob is an extremely trustworthy seller with a stellar reputation, and
    • That rifle is priced too low. If you want to get it, hurry. If I needed such a thing and were left-handed, it would already be gone.

Top Bottom