Target Sports

Texas State Fair will not allow unlicensed gun owners to enter the fairgrounds with a firearm states Fair FAQs

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tactical Panda

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 30, 2019
    DFW
    Too bad you didn't go. Many many people did not wear masks indoors and I observed no enforcement.
    That’s what I was waiting for somebody to tell me. I also heard today from a friend that the only “mask enforcement” they saw was at the car show, asking people to put a mask on before sitting in one of the vehicles.
    Military Camp

DougC

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2021
    Texas
    That’s what I was waiting for somebody to tell me. I also heard today from a friend that the only “mask enforcement” they saw was at the car show, asking people to put a mask on before sitting in one of the vehicles.
    When I walked through the Auto building lots of people were NOT wearing masks when getting into cars. Today's news reported over 2 million attended the fair so there was no way 'masking' was going to be enforced. Sort of like Globe Life Field for the Rangers. Wear masks in stands didn't last but a few weeks.

BillM

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2021
    TX
    Those who do have a LTC can still enter the fair grounds. Read more here under the License to Carry a Handgun of the FAQs.

In the past I would just show my driver license and LTC to the officer at the gate and he/she would wave me in. This is another reason to get the LTC instead of just going with permitless carry.
    The left really knows how to kill business don't they?

Top Bottom