• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wildcat Diva

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2016
    We do NOT camp. Honestly there is too much weirdness and raunchy stuff for us. We like naughty humor in the shows and laugh and joke, but the campgrounds are not for us, and that’s ok. We probably could not get any rest or quiet there, which I need. So we do an Air B&B a half hour away.

If we had an actual camper with a way to cut the noise we might consider it, but probably not.
    Hurley's Gold

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I do remember the sailor who was stabbed. I think that case ended up as an installment on 20/20 or 48 hours.
    The cops that I knew on the seen said it was truly gruesome. Lots of arterial bleeding covering everything, with the ground being slippery from puddles of coagulated blood. Some even said you could taste & smell the blood.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    The cops that I knew on the seen said it was truly gruesome. Lots of arterial bleeding covering everything, with the ground being slippery from puddles of coagulated blood. Some even said you could taste & smell the blood.
    I had an inmate walk up to me once holding his neck. He was horsing around and the ring on another guys hand caught him just right and cut his throat. That sucker pumped out a crap tone of blood a little and I mean right now! Plus it seemed to almost have atomized some of it cause the smell and taste in the air.

I've seen successful suicides who bleed out.

So ya gruesome, I can see it especially if it were multiple wounds.

That inmate survived. Nurses put like 4 iv's in him while an officer stuck the pinkie of an ungloved hand down into his neck and into the heart side of the artery. Held it there almost 90min untill he was in the OR.

Guy had mental deficits on one side of his brain from reduced blood flow but he was alive.

The 90s.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I had an inmate walk up to me once holding his neck. He was horsing around and the ring on another guys hand caught him just right and cut his throat. That sucker pumped out a crap tone of blood a little and I mean right now! Plus it seemed to almost have atomized some of it cause the smell and taste in the air.

I've seen successful suicides who bleed out.

So ya gruesome, I can see it especially if it were multiple wounds.

That inmate survived. Nurses put like 4 iv's in him while an officer stuck the pinkie of an ungloved hand down into his neck and into the heart side of the artery. Held it there almost 90min untill he was in the OR.

Guy had mental deficits on one side of his brain from reduced blood flow but he was alive.

The 90s.
    Funny how certain things are completely alike. While the wife was in college she worked a 1 Hour Photo place. The FAA would bring in photos of accidents they were investigating all the time. Once they brought in pictures of a hot air ballon that hit high tension power lines. They had lots of the victims.

My brother was a lineman for the power company. He seen a guy get electrocuted on high tensions lines. His & her description were pretty much the same.

Wildcat Diva

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2016
    My friends who know Ren Fest is our jam gifted us this blast from the past, mug. Vintage 1989.
    5F28DD4A-BBA5-4BF0-8B74-FEC5682391D1.jpeg

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    My friends who know Ren Fest is our jam gifted us this blast from the past, mug. Vintage 1989.
    View attachment 293266
    Very cool - from what I hear, the Flagon with the Dragon holds the brew that is true.

It's been way too long since I've been either to TRF or Scarborough. At least 20 years. I used to get all dressed up (and armed up) to go. I'll bet even my boots wouldn't fit right anymore.

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    Played peewee ball with the turd who stabbed the guy in the parking lot years back, he was a shitbag when we were kids.

Never been, and don’t care to go. Grew up around all the people coming to the grocery store and refusing to get out of character, did work at their houses, all the weird kids at school worked there.

I won’t hate on someone for enjoying it, I was bombarded by it growing up so it turned me off.

308nato

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Between Tomball & Waller
    Went there once back in the early 90's and that was all.
    There was a guy at that time made some nice jewelry with gold wire and
    the wife and I had a couple of rings made with some nice stones that he had.
    still have them and are nice conversation pieces.

Top Bottom