• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texan79423

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 7, 2021
    Flatlands
    Never thought about a wreck. My brother had a wreck in Dallas and ambulance call to take him to hospital. He ask the City policeman to secure his WC 1911 from console. Cop returned and said there was no Wilson in the car. WTF Brother never saw the gun again.
    Capitol Armory ad

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Bolt a holster of your choosing to the same spot if you think the magnet doesn't cut the mustard. Honestly - bolting a good holster in place is more secure in the event of a collision anyway. I'd rather not have a loaded gun come dislodged and bounce around the cab if I get hit, or god forbid, wind up in a roll over. Most kydex or leather holsters will attach easily enough.

I know more than a few people that have done that with a console vault.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Never thought about a wreck. My brother had a wreck in Dallas and ambulance call to take him to hospital. He ask the City policeman to secure his WC 1911 from console. Cop returned and said there was no Wilson in the car. WTF Brother never saw the gun again.
    As an E D Physician, I once spoke with an accident victim who claimed he was robbed of $800 cash from his buttoned shirt pocket BY THE AMBULANCE CREW.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    I wanted a magnet but was afraid to get one. Follow along here. I
    I get stopped in town show permit and tell the LEO I have a gun in the truck . His first question is where is the gun? I point to the (unholstered) weapon on magnet below steering wheel.

He looks in the window sees the gun and says a gun has to be in a holster. I had rather not be questioned.
    Don't show him where to look say: "so it's not plainly visible?"

Надіслано з дому вашої мами за допомогою Tapatalk

RedneckHillbilly

Blacksheep of forums
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2023
    Texas, Kilgore
    What are the rules for storing your sidearm in a vehicle, say your somewhere that you can’t carry it in to? Like some places, like commie California, it has to be locked in a box and bullets separate in a seperate locked box, I believe.

Top Bottom