• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    Just today at lunch, at a small chinese place, there were to guys open carry, no badge or outward show of police or anything. They looked like police, but nothing showing that they were. They came in, sat down, ate, tipped, got up, payed, and nobody even gave them a second glance.

This is exactly my experience when I travel. Stop and get fuel, nobody looks twice. Duck in for the restroom, nobody says a word. Sit down at a restaurant, nobody bats an eyelash. But I'm also dressed in a pressed shirt, clean jeans, boots, and belt in addition to my black gun, holster, and mag carrier. I'm fairly clean cut, short hair, clean shaven or very short beard, no tattoos or piercings. I look a lot like a state cop, minus the badge.

jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    Hey everyone, long time lurker in the forums...

Just a heads up, Joe Pickett just made a facebook page (as Joe. C. Pickett)! Get on there and ask that HB 700 be put to vote! Maybe campus carry too (stabbing just occurred at a houston college today). Remember to be polite! Wouldn't hurt to shoot an email or call as well...
    Texas House of Representatives : Representative*Pickett, Joe C.

You can also start flooding his facebook page. Time to start putting public pressure on. And remember, honey, not vinegar.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Joe-C-Pickett/188023934678005

JKTex

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2008
    DFW, North Texas
    Everyone must write their congressman and get Joe Straus un-seated as the Speaker of the Texas House if we want any of this to be given a fair chance to pass.

This is worth bumping back up..... Understand the Speakers roll/power and I have the feeling you'll understand this sessions struggles.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom