• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texasgrillchef

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 27, 2018
    Lewisville
    No timed reloading. During the revolver quals, you will be shooting in sets of 2s and 3s.

Then I won’t have any issues. I have been training with my SAA Colt 45 doing some “cowboy” trick shots. Yes, I know those won’t be allowed. So I don’t think I will have an issue unless it comes to timed reloading. I just wanted to ask, simply because my revolvers aren’t your typical EDC type revolvers. I do carry my 454 though. But only when hiking in Bear country.

2’s 3’s and 5’s at 3, 7 and 15 yards?

Tex1961

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 12, 2020
    Plano, Texas
    Then I won’t have any issues. I have been training with my SAA Colt 45 doing some “cowboy” trick shots. Yes, I know those won’t be allowed. So I don’t think I will have an issue unless it comes to timed reloading. I just wanted to ask, simply because my revolvers aren’t your typical EDC type revolvers. I do carry my 454 though. But only when hiking in Bear country.

2’s 3’s and 5’s at 3, 7 and 15 yards?
    Of course. Look up the LTC range qualification chart. That is what you will be shooting. Only differences is they will break down the revolver part so that anyone can use at least a 5 shot revolver. And you are correct, try a trick shot and see how fast they frog March you off the range.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom