Patriot Mobile

Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick says Senate currently lacks the votes to pass permitless carry

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lost Spurs

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 24, 2011
    BCS
    I have LTC.
    You are missing the point. Wait until .GOV decides that guys with 8877 in there screen name don't need a LTC because kids.

As a Texan and an American we should be pushing back and saying that Shall not be infringed means just that. No cutouts, No exclusion and No inclusions.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

Wiliamr

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Austin
    You are missing the point. Wait until .GOV decides that guys with 8877 in there screen name don't need a LTC because kids.

As a Texan and an American we should be pushing back and saying that Shall not be infringed means just that. No cutouts, No exclusion and No inclusions.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk
    But But Biden sez " “no amendment to the constitution is absolute.” " and we all know he is the prez now and cant be wrong.:what:

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Threads like these are very informative. They always out the sycophants ( Wayne’s lil ball garglers) the Fudds
    1619615574300.jpeg
    and the defeated, subdued quislings that will sell you out to the Stasi for a pat on the head from their masters.

Texasgrillchef

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 27, 2018
    Lewisville
    Like any Organization they have issues. No one or Organization is without issues. However the NRA lobbyist that works for us in Austin actually does an awesome job. She works hard and has been there working with reps and senators from the very beginning.

Could she do better? Absolutely... but I ask each of you, are you really the best at your job? Don’t you make mistakes too? I bet each of you could do better? Of course!

DougC

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2021
    Texas
    I called and emailed my state senator and was told Sen Paxton (District 8, Collin county north of Dallas county) was IN FAVOR OF HB1927 to allow constitutional carry. I also called the LtGov's office and asked that he bring the bill to senate floor for a recorded vote.

While I have sent many emails when we are so close its time to call the senators and LtGov. It's the personal touch from us that can make a difference. As another wrote above be polite and courteous to the staffer who answers the phone. You want your voice to be heard and recorded.

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Live Senate committee hearing.
    Same old BS. No Constitutional basis for this committee. We carry guns to protect US from bad guys. Period. No statistics provided about accidental shootings due to no or poor training. No blood bath in states that require no training. Period. Just from bad guys trying to take 'others' stuff.
    Just another stall.
    Lucio worries about those that cannot afford a gun - hogwash. Even asks an illegal question as to how many guns a person has.
    The question to be asked of the committee is ' how many crimes when a gun is used have been STOPPED by the current texas gun laws?'.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom