DK Firearms

Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick says Senate currently lacks the votes to pass permitless carry

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Recoil45

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2014
    I know I will not be popular saying this but not everyone has any business carrying a gun.

True, but giving anyone the power to determine who can and who can't is terrifying.

Look to may issue laws in NYS if you need help understanding my statement. NYS gets to decide who can and can't carry. In their opinion, almost no one deserves to carry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    My post was heavy with sarcasm. The NRA is awesome. It's a shame more TGT members don't agree.

So the NRA is awesome? Their leadership seems overwhelmed with corruption, and for the last several years, pretty much is selling out law abiding gun owners for profits.

Keep beating the drum for the NRA. I'm sure Wayne will be along shortly to thank you personally!
    Many long time TGT members would disagree with you.

If you feel so strongly about that, then I suggest you start a thread with a poll and find out for sure if you're right. I suspect you might end up being surprised at the results.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Keep beating the drum for the NRA. I'm sure Wayne will be along shortly to thank you personally!
    They've changed the rules on that. It used to be that if you wore a Golden Eagle hat, Wayne would stop what he's doing to shake your hand. The new rule as of this year is that he'll shake your hand if you're wearing the Golden Eagle pin. Well, unlike the hat, you can't see that pin from across the room. IOW, he'll have to be standing right in front of you to know you're a supporter who has bought a handshake from him.

Phooey.

Analog Kid

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2021
    Rockwall, Texas
    I don't know what to think about the NRA these days.. maybe they will consider Oklahoma after they went full 2a sanctuary today
    ScreenShot_20210427162325.png

Last edited:

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    They've changed the rules on that. It used to be that if you wore a Golden Eagle hat, Wayne would stop what he's doing to shake your hand. The new rule as of this year is that he'll shake your hand if you're wearing the Golden Eagle pin. Well, unlike the hat, you can't see that pin from across the room. IOW, he'll have to be standing right in front of you to know you're a supporter who has bought a handshake from him.

Phooey.

Seems like a great way to build support among people that donate money.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Or having offspring, but .gov doesn’t regulate the ever-loving-shît out of that endeavor, now does it?

I too believe there are plenty of people that shouldn't have guns. But many times they are the same people that shouldn't have vehicles, children, sharp objects or power tools!

But I have more fear of any government agency, whether it be local, state or federal making those decisions as to who is qualified to own or carry any firearm.

I'd rather suffer a few fools with guns, rather than have any more infringement upon our gun rights.

Top Bottom